3. Party!

Enjoy reading loves! I recommend a party playlist of your choice ;)

~

As I pondered the thought of over what I would wear. Not that I was panicking. Hah. Me? Panic? Over a party that I didn't even want to go to? Yeah right. I'm screwed.

I decided to wear a red Hepburn dress with a leather jacket and black wedge sneakers. And with that, I walked next door. Yes, Thomas Brodie-Sangster lived next to me.

I walked to the front of the door, expecting to find a body guard or a bouncer to keep in check for the invitees and intruders. Lights everywhere and music was booming. I felt underdressed, but ignored it as soon as I saw a girl with a bikini on. Better looking like a 1980's supermodel than a Victoria Secret model on set.

Trying to find someone to talk to, I ran into Ashley's "slave" Ray. I'm pretty sure her full name was Andraya, but of course Ashley being the inconsiderate little Satan monkey hole that she was, she called her Ray.

"Oh hey Andraya!" I called smiling. Giving her a hug, she smiled back. I knew that she was the closest thing to a friend that I had in school, but we weren't allowed to talk to each other in public because of blondie.

"You look- hot." she laughed. Clearly a little tipsy. You wouldn't expect a girl with a tiny frame like her to be a slave to Ashley, but as long as she wasn't getting hurt.

"How much have you had to drink?" I asked.

"Not that much actually. But I think Justin may have slipped some tequila in and may have drunk it by accident?" she rambled.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink." I said.

"You go do that," she replied. "Party!!!" she slurred, walking off.

             I walked over to the kitchen, only to find a bunch of girls and guys making out on the island and grinding. Bleh... I found a bottle of Coke, and decided not to drink tonight. A maximum of 1 shot or a can of beer, but if anything, I'd prefer to avoid alcohol in general.

           A lock of blonde hair and a big ass crown on top of it caught my eye, and I walked over to say happy birthday to her, when a hand cupped over my mouth and my arms were held against my body. I panicked, but couldn't say anything. I tried screaming and biting my captor, but to no avail.

I soon found myself in what seemed to be the broom closet. As soon as the person's hands were off of me, I tried to scream, but was stopped by the close proximity of Thomas' face against mine. I didn't dare breathe.

He chuckled. That voice. Velvety, soft, young, youthful, perfect-

"Gave you quite a scare there, didn't I?" he said as he smiled. God his smile...

"Ummm... I didn't- You- Isn't Ashley going to-" I was cut off by Thomas putting his finger on my lip. I could just feel my blood rush to my cheeks, and I haven't even had a drink yet.

"Not quite fond of Ashley at the moment darling."

"You should be hanging out with her. It is her birthday, after all..." I trailed off.

"Are you telling me what to do Ms. Teacher's Pet?" he smirked.

Oh right, he's the bad boy.

"Just giving you some advice so you don't lose your girlfriend." I snarked.

"Oh dear, and why would you care about who I date or not?"

"I don't." I said firmly.

"I'm afraid that it is quite clear that you do darling."

"Stop calling me that." I demanded.

"But I know you love it when I do," he said as he trailed closer to my face, but then going towards my neck. "I couldn't help but notice how nice you look today."

Feeling him smile as he lowered to my ear lobe, I felt and was utterly powerless. His hand fondled with my necklace before reaching up to my cheeks. He smiled to himself. I immediately opened my mouth to say something, but stopped as I felt a pair of teeth graze my ear lobe.

I freezed. Was he drunk? No. I didn't smell any alcohol on his breath. I tried prying him off of me, but to no avail; I was pinned against the wall.

He paused. "May I kiss you?" Gentle words of consent held so much power, I was absolutely compelled and nodded yes.

I swear I let out a small squeak as he trailed down to my neck, leaving small kisses here and there. I could feel him smirking against me.

He stopped, realizing that I wasn't going to do anything.

"Why aren't you making a move sweet pea?" he asked sweetly.

"Because you're in a relationship, and I'd hate to be the person to break you two up." I lied.

"Say the words and I'll be with you in a snap."

"Haha. Not a chance big boy." I laughed, leaving him the impression that I was at least a little bit drunk. Walking out of the closet, I went back to the kitchen, and grabbed another bottle of soda.

I walked to the living room, which was huge. No wonder they called mansions mansions. The living room could have been a bloody executioners quarters! I saw Thomas at the drink table, talking to Ashley. I sighed. Some things never change.

I almost burst into laughter when she poured a bottle of orange soda on him, drenching his hair and everything down, while she ran away crying. 

He didn't look surprised, and if I weren't drunk, I could have sworn he laughed. I watched him as he ran upstairs and returned with a towel, rubbing his hair.

Apparently, orange soda makes for a good hair gel.

Walking over to me, I sipped at my coke, swishing it on my tongue to wash away the bitter aftertaste of cheap alcohol. 

          Thomas dropped the towel onto the table and grabbed my hand. Grinning, we both made it to the center of the room when a trendy song came on. He started dancing pretty well may I add, and then looked at me to join in. I shrugged, actually not knowing what to do. I looked at the girls around me, and saw them attempting to seduce their boyfriends while drunk. I smirked to myself and decided to play a game.

I danced along to the music, trying not to smile, but Thomas moved along to the beat while I danced around him. Every so often, I would trail my fingers along his back or arms, and he would let out a low scoff.

Someone walked past us, handing each of us a shot glass full of what seemed to be strawberry moonshine. Don't ask me how I know that...

We both downed it in one gulp, and I felt a fluttery feeling in the pit of my stomach. 

I heard the next song come one immediately knowing what it was. I wrapped my arms around Thomas' neck, and we moved with the music. I know it wasn't a slow song, but I just let the moonshine do its work. Suddenly, he lifted me by my waist, clutching me close to his chest, and spun me around once. I laughed and smiled, not knowing why I was so happy.

When the music toned down, I put my hand against his cheek, and brought his face closer to mine. He did the same, and the next thing I know, my lips are on his, and we're in each other's arms like koala bears.

I could taste the strawberries in his mouth, and we stayed like that for what felt like ages.

~

No comment... I didn't know what I was going to do with this chapter, but why not make it as cliche as possible?