𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER FIFTEEN | BEHIND THE BLACK HORIZON

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN | BEHIND THE BLACK HORIZON

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

IT WAS NOT LONG BEFORE THERE WAS A NEW CRISIS THAT HAD EVERYONE GATHERED IN THE STUDY.  Riley, Elijah, Finn, Kol and Davina were all gathered around watching a video that Vincent had left for Davina to find at the St. James Infirmary. Lucien was behind everything. He had kidnapped Freya just as she was about to leave town with the White Oak, and the ancestors had willed Vincent aid Lucien in his plan. 

"They forced me to take her, then they had me put up a cloaking spell so we can't be tracked. Now, Lucien's taking us out of town someplace. I don't know where, but there's a loophole." Elijah listened carefully to Vincent's video then pressed pause. 

Finn shrugged in disbelief with furrowed brows. "Just how am I the loophole?"

"Last year, when Esther first brought us back, I got put in the body of a gormless twit, but you got housed in one of the most powerful witch bodies in the city— Vincent's." Kol stood upright as he explained the details to Finn. "And even after all this time, there's still an echo of a body-soul connection between you two."

"And, Davina, that's where you come into play. I need a powerful witch that's off the Ancestors' radar." Elijah pressed play once more and watched Vincent slice his palm open with a knife. He started to fill a vial with his blood. "I want you to find the thread between me and Finn."

"I've never heard anything like this before." Riley's gaze met Davina's as she twirled the vial of Vincent's blood within her grasp. "Is this even possible?"

With an unsure nod, the Claire witch glanced to Finn. "If I can take Finn's blood and do the spell right, I should be able to track Vincent down."

"I should have sensed something was wrong when Freya didn't call. Now Lucien has a head start." Finn gritted his teeth with annoyance. "Go, witch. Tend to your spells. I won't rest until she's found."

"Behold, the selfless martyr. First, he wants to rip Davina's head off for trapping him in his body. Now, he can't wait to be spelled." Kol scoffed in complete disbelief.

"Finn." Elijah called out as he got up to his feet. "You, Riley and I shall go together. Kol you stay here with Davina, please." 

"You're going with him? So, the two people responsible not not destroying the White Oak when they had the chance, thus putting us in this bloody mess, are now off to try and fix it. That's marvellous. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?"

"Kol, look at me." Davina called out. He tugged his arm back as he hesitantly turned to face her. "I don't know this magic. I need your help. Come on, let's go."

"Okay." Riley exhaled as she grabbed a knife from the desk and extended it out to Finn. "We should probably start with your blood. You know, so Davina can get a location."