𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER SEVEN | THE OTHER GIRL IN NEW ORLEANS

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 

GETTING THE COORDINATES FOR REBEKAH'S LOCATION WAS ALL THEY CARED ABOUT. Whilst Klaus was out search for Cami, who had coincidentally gone missing when Aurora got free, Riley, Elijah and Freya were left with Tristan. Freya and Riley had finished preparations for a spell which would ensure Tristan would be unable to escape the salt barrier placed around him whilst they used the opportunity to torture him. 

"Spells done." Riley exhaled as she lifted herself back up to her feet, watching Elijah circle Tristan like a predator. "Tristan won't be able to leave the boundary, but we can come and go as we please."

Freya tilted her head. "I took the liberty of injecting him with hibiscus and mugwort to counteract any vervain in his system. All you have to do is compel him to give you the longitude of Rebekah's location."

Looking intrigued, Elijah stepped beside his girlfriend and his sister. "He says he's immune."

"Well, I'll find some other way to make him talk." Swiftly, the eldest Mikaelson moved over to the table beside Tristan and grabbed a knife.

"Will you?" Elijah's eyebrow was raised as if he were challenging her. He held out his hand to take the knife from her, and eventually, she handed it to him. "Freya, when I'm entertaining I like to be the one to choose precisely when and how we violated the guests."

Riley watched Freya gulp with irritation whilst Elijah dropped the knife back onto the table. "Okay. How'd you wanna do this?"

"Devastate his body. Infiltrate the mind and steal the information we need. To that end, I invited a friend." Elijah's eyes moved over toward the doorway as soon as Hayley entered with Hope rested against her hip. Unless she's violently teething, I don't recommend this as a daycare."

"Jack's gone, and I don't know if he's coming back. I also really don't wanna talk about it, so which one of you will take Hope while I take my anger out on this pompous dick?"

Exchanging looks, both Riley and Elijah glanced to Freya. "Come here, baby girl." She stepped forward with a smile, taking her niece from Hayley's arms. As soon as Freya left the room with Hope, Hayley submerged her fangs into Tristan's neck. Tristan's screams echoed throughout the study and immediately relented the moment Hayley pulled away. Proudly, she wiped his blood from her lips. 

"Aw, if you think that hurts, I'll make sure you've got something to cry about." Riley folded her arms across her chest with a sadistic smirk. 

"You mistake me, milady. I cry out only in grief. I was so struck by your beauty when I saw you at the gala, and now, after this affront to my person, I'll be forced to pluck those lovely almond eyes from your perfectly-shaped skull."