𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER SEVEN | GONNA SET YOUR FLAG ON FIRE

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER SEVEN | GONNA SET YOUR FLAG ON FIRE

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 

RILEY AND CAMI WERE ESCORTED TO THE SAFE HOUSE IN ARKANSAS. Much to the surprise of both the females, it was not a safe house to ensure that they were protected— it was so that Hope Mikaelson was. Upon meeting the newest member of the Original family, learned that the only way they could truly protect Hope from Esther was to tell the world she had died. Meanwhile, Rebekah had been taking care of her since she was born. 

"Now that we've entombed our mother, I intend to finish making the city safe for Hope." Klaus started to explain as Riley and Cami took a seat on the couch, whilst Elijah's attention was taken by looking out of the window. "Which to start means dealing with the lingering problem of Finn."

"And once he realises that you've turned Esther and left her to rot in a tomb, she's going to go mad." Riley carried on with a hint of anxiety. Finn adored Esther and would do anything for her.

"That's exactly why we need to keep you and Camille out of harm's way. Hayley and I will return home and take care of my wayward brother. Elijah will remain here with the two of you." The Hybrid's eyes flickered up to Elijah. "He's been experiencing some side effects since his ordeal as our mother's captive. Best he stay and convalesce. Besides, it would give him some much needed time to catch up with Riley."

Elijah scoffed underneath his breath as he finally turned on his heels. "A single violent outburst at a filthy roadside cafe and one never hears the end of it." The Original's eyes lingered upon Riley, offering her a small smile as he noticed how concerned she appeared about him. 

"Well, Cami has a way with minds plagued by demons, brother. You two can bond. You know, when you're not too busy making eyes at the witch." Klaus mocked before he yanked himself back up to his feet. "Well, if you'll excuse me, I best be on my way. Rebekah should have already woken up in the body of Angelica Barker. Once she has cut the ties with Ms. Barker's former life, she'll make her way directly here. You should expect her shortly."

Once Klaus had left the room, Cami cleared her throat and lifted herself up to her feet, leaving both Riley and Elijah in a comfortable silence. "So, come on." Riley tucked her hair behind her ear and fidgeted awkwardly in the chair to get herself comfortable. "How are you doing?" 

"I am fine." Elijah lied. He was lying and Riley could see through it completely. The Original exhaled deeply, shook his head and sat down beside the witch. "It has been... challenging. Whatever my mother did to me— she has made sure that it has lasting effects."

"I can try to help. I can see if there's a way to minimise the mental strain you're under if—" 

"—That won't be necessary." Elijah interrupted the witch's desperate rambling as he placed his hand against her thigh. "You have involved yourself into my family's problems from the moment you moved back to town. You wanted to live life for yourself, Riley, but instead you've fallen victim to my mother's games, Finn's vindictive ways." The Original vampire shook his head. "I do not want this for you."

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 | 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें