were filled with tears

Start from the beginning

Mark remained silent for a few seconds, enjoying the warm wind.

"Yesterday, he told me that he loves me. I was so happy but he didn't let me answer. I was ready to tell him this time but he just shushed me and told me not to. At least not now."

Mark chuckled.

"Ironic, isn't it ?"

"Nu, I totally forgot, I have something for you." He said and held up his hands.

"Red candles, your favorite! And I saw this frame and thought it would look nice on your.. grave. I love this picture of us." He said and showed it to the tombstone.

"I really hope that you can get to know Vee. I don't know what we are yet but I still love him and hope that he forgave me for real. Maybe we'll become a couple ? I really hope that you'll like him."

The young boy talked to Nuea for nearly and hour. Time flew by without him really noticing.

He smiled softly before he got up and placed the gifts on the grave.

Mark dusted up the dirt on his jeans and turned around to grab his bag, before he kneeled down one more time and stroked the tombstone with his hand.

"I'll go now my baby." He said.

"I promise I'll come visit you again soon. Maybe next time with Vee ? I thought it was nice when he came here with me the last time, right ?"

The young boy stood up with a sigh.

"I promise I'll be back. I love you." He said, kissed his fingers and pressed them against the stone before he turned around.

"Who's Vee ?"

"Marina.."

"Hey dear. I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I just saw that I forgot this flower in my car when I came here earlier. I bought it for Nuea."

"Mae, it's okay. I just didn't expect someone to stand behind me."

"Come here dear." She said and pulled him in a hug before she stepped closer to her sons grave.

"Hi baby ! I forgot this flower and I wanted to give it to you."

Mark watched as she put it carefully on the grave.

"Did you bring this picture?"

"Yes. It was a gift for Nu."

"Oh my two boys. My sweet babies." She said smiling.

"It's my favorite pic of me and Nuea."

"It's a cute picture! Could you send it to me ? I don't have much pics of you two and you know you two are my kids."

The young boy nodded and she put out her hand for him to come closer.

"Dear, you want to go to a café with me ? I'm free today."

>I would love to..< he thought.

"You can tell me more about Vee." She said smiling and stood up.

With Mark in her arms they walked back to the boys car.

"Did you park your car near here ? We can drive with mine and I'll bring you back here later."

"I came here by bus dear." The older woman said.

"Oh okay, well.." Mark began and left her side to open the door of his car for her.

"You're a real gentleman."

"Just like your son Mae."

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

"Now tell me honey. How's university?"

"It's good Mae. How is it at work ?"

"Oh dear.. It's okay. My boss has now filled the position that was reserved for Nuea. It's hard but he gave it to a sweet girl. Her name is Alice. She's like a daughter to me and that makes it a lot easier. I even met her girlfriends Ploy and Jenny. Such a sweet couple.. Throuple ? I'm not sure."

Mark giggled and so did she.

"Sounds like you're lucky."

"I guess so." She said and took a sip from her coffee.

"Mark ?"

"Yes Mae."

"Do you wanna tell me who that Vee person is ?"

Marks heart stopped.

He felt like he did something wrong even tho he didn't.

"Hey.." she said and grabbed the young boys hand.

"It's fine baby. You can tell me everything. I'm your mother."

"Mae.. I think I'm in love."

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Hey guys :)

Here's another chapter ^^

I hope y'all like it :)

-Jessy