New York, New York

Monday, September 7th, 2018

Brenda's POV

Today, we got to New York, New York, and I was really excited. Once, because today Sam and I are going to be on Good Morning America, and in my case, again, but it's his first time on the show. We were both excited, and I woke him up by jumping on the bed until he woke up. We were at another hotel, and we shared it with Mercedes and Chord. Chord took his phone out and started recording me jumping while Sam laughed. At some point, he got up and started jumping with me. We both laughed as we danced around, jumping on the bed. I reached up on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"I honestly don't know how they're so hyper in the mornings. Especially Sam." Chord said, turning the his phone towards him. He turned it to Mercedes, who said,

"He's usually a monster if he wakes up early. He's mean to everyone except for Quinn and Brenda. That is, until he gets food."

"Speaking of which, can we go get something to eat?" Sam asked, looking down at me cutely. I laughed and nodded. He fist bumped the air and hopped off the bed. Chord put the video on Twitter and we woke everyone up, then went out to breakfast. After that, Sam and I got ready, Angela doing my makeup, Sam refusing to wear any, and left, riding in a cab by ourselves while everyone rode in a few more. As I was texting my mom, I told Sam,

"You know we're going over Rachel and Finn's after this?"

"Yep. I already know I'll get squeezed to death, and I'll be deaf in on ear by the end of it." I laughed. We got to the set right on time, and Robin introduced us as the newest 'it' couple, which made us laugh. We sat next to each other on the stools and I crossed my legs, nudging Sam's knee with my foot.

"Well hello!" Robin said happy. I said hey while Sam said,

"Howdy." Which caused all three of us to laugh.

"It's nice to meet you, Sam."

"Same here." He said, grinning.

"It seems like I've already met you because of how much Brenda has talked about you." I looked right at him and said,

"I'm not ashamed of that."

"Well, I'd hope not!" I giggled.

"So, how have you two been doing? Are you having fun on the tour?"

"Oh yeah." He said.

"Most of the time we just act like idiots. Every single one of us. But, we acted the same way in high school."

"I don't think we'll ever change." Sam said.

"Good. 'Cause I don't want you to change." I said sweetly, looking at him. He wrapped an arm around me and kissed my cheek. Robin awe'd.

"What about the reality TV show you two were talking about earlier this year?"

"That will be coming on twice a week for an hour, no commercials, on Thursday's and Friday's, starting at 8 PM." We said at the same time. We looked at each other, as if daring the other to speak.

"Stop talking at the same time as me." We playfully glared at each other.

"This always happens-" Sam put his hand over his mouth and pointed at me.

"This always happens. We freak everyone else out. Apparently, it's freakier than Sam and Chord talking at the same time."

"It kind of is." Robin said, raising an eyebrow. I grinned cheekily. "So, when does the tour end?"

"Sadly, on the 11th, so this Friday." I said. Then I froze. I looked at Sam."What's today?"

"The 7th." He answered. I squealed."Damn, never mind about Rachel making me deaf in one ear. It was you." He shook his head." You just realized that tomorrow is your birthday, didn't you?" He asked. I giggled and nodded.