Music Videos & Thunderstorms

Wednesday, March 11th, 2018

5PM

Sam's POV

Wednesday morning, all of us, me, Brenda, Santana, Brittany, Mike, Artie, Quinn, Mercedes, Puck, and Chord, got up and met with Matthew at some old cafe' to talk about what all were gonna do for the music video. A few tables were pushed together so we could sit together. I plopped down in a seat and yawned.

"Hey Matthew." I tried to say, but it came out all jumbled. He chuckled.

"So, we've already agreed on the song, right?" He asked. I nodded.

"Beautiful Soul." He nodded.

"Right, so, Artie has been giving me a few ideas for it, and I've come up with the perfect plan." He said."Which inculeds all of you except Artie, who is willing to help film the music video."

"So...?" He gave us the ideas and all of us loved it.

"When do we start?" I asked excitedly. They laughed.

"Well, you're awake now, huh?"He asked and I glared at him playfully."We can start today, since I already had a feeling you guys would love this one. We have pretty much everything we need to do it anyways."

"Just saying, it's a good thing you guys are pretty good actors/actresses." Artie added, and Brenda and I looked at each other, curious.

TIME SKIP

A week later, March 18th, Wednesday, 2018

Sam's POV

We had my music video finished within a week, literally. Once everything was edited, they released it on TV and YouTube. We're all in the living room, watching TV, and Artie decides to take out his camera and start pointing it at everyone.

"What are you doing Wheels?" Puck asked, walking into the living room with a piece of pizza hanging out of his mouth.

"Getting a head start on behind the scenes."

"But the tour doesn't start until Monday." I said. He shrugged.

"It's not exactly just for the show, it's for your fans to see how weird and human you guys can be, instead of stuck up bitches like some of these other celebrities. For example, the Kardashians."He said.

"I know you did not just say that."Santana growled, looking at him. He shook his head quickly. Brittany put a hand on Santana's arm and looked at the camera.

"She loves that show." I got up and walked right by the camera.

"Get your ass out of my face, Sam."

"My ass isn't in your face, although if you ask Brenda, it is a nice view." I said sarcastically. She giggled but nodded. I went over to the window. It was really cloudy, and the clouds were so dark it looked like it was night time.

"It's gonna start pouring soon. Why don't we go get something to eat before it does?"I suggested. They nodded.

"Artie and I are gonna stay here. Can you guys bring us something back?" Mike asked. We nodded and left. We got in our own cars and met up at the old cafe' that Brenda, Mercedes, and Puck used to work at. We were the only ones their, aside from a boy who looked to be around our age, sitting with his girlfriend, I assume. The thing was, he had a prostetic leg. We ordered our food and sat at one of the bigger tables. After we got our food and started eating, two men walked up to us.

"Brenda Jackson! It's great to see you again!" She smiled at them and hugged them, then introduced them to the ones who didn't know him.

"This is Oscar and his husband Johnny."She said, then named the rest of us off.