Sam's First Interview

Brenda's POV
Later that day

Matthew let us leave once Sam finished 'Double Take' and now we're all at the park, running around, acting like five year old's. There were paparazzi out, hiding in the bushes, although I don't see the point in them trying to hide, we see them anyway. I was on Puck's back, and Sam was on Chord's. Yeah, it's weird but it's fun. Mercedes was over by a tree, talking on the phone. Quinn was taking pictures of us with her camera. Mercedes came back towards us, and called,

"Sam, Chord!" We all turned to face her as she reached us.

"What?" They asked simultaneously

"That was Matthew. You two have an interview with Ellen on Monday. She wants to interview Sam first, then call Chord out. And, on Friday, is the photo shoot for your albums." She said.

"Cool,"They said, once again at the same time, and started wrestling on the ground. I looked at Mercedes and Quinn, and shook my head.

TIME SKIP
Night before Interview
Brenda's POV

As Sam and I were in bed, both tired from all the work we had to do over the weekend, I asked,

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?" I ran my fingers over his chest. He smiled down at me, with tired eyes.

"Nah, I'll be good. You know how I am when I meet new people." I laughed, nodding.

"You know, she's probably going to ask you about your lips." I said.

"Eh, it doesn't matter anymore. Everyone asks me about 'em." He said. I laughed again.

"Yeah, well, I think they're cute." I told him. After a few minutes of silence I said," Just think, you'll be 20 years old in less than two days!" He glared down at me playfully.

"I know. One year closer to being able to legally drink!" He said sarcastically. I smiled, kissing his shoulder.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Darlin'." We fell asleep soon after.

TIME SKIP

"Our next guest is Sam Evans!" Ellen announced, and I walked out on stage, waving at the fans who were cheering loudly. I smiled, hugging Ellen and we sat down.

"So..." She said.

"So..." I said, laughing nervously. She laughed.

"So, you're the famous Sam Evans that Brenda was talking about." She said. I smiled, hearing her name.

"Uh, yeah." She laughed again.

"You're nervous, aren't you?"

"Yeah, lil bit. That's why I didn't dance coming out here, like almost everyone else."I said, rubbing the back of my neck." Brenda told me that if I didn't dance going out there, she'd slap me. I'm getting slapped." I said bluntly.

"It can't be that bad." She said.

"Oh yeah, it is. That girl has an arm on her. She's left bruises on Puck and Chord."

"Wow."

"Yeah, her brother is the football coach at the high school we went to."

"So, your album. What can you tell us about it?" 

"Well, not much right now." I laughed slightly," Um, there are gonna be 12 songs on it, I already have 5 songs recorded."

"How long have you been recording?"

"Since January 19th. I would have more done but having to deal with my brother and Puck in the same room, doesn't help anything. I'm always getting side tracked." She laughed.