Sam's Sick Again Part 1

Thursday, February 26th, 2018

Third Person POV

(Flashback to Wednesday night)

Sam finished his album today, just as he had hoped, and Matthew gave them the rest of the day off. Puck, Quinn, Chord, and Mercedes went somewhere, whereas Sam and Brenda went home and took a nap. The thing was, when Sam woke up, he had started feeling bad. His head was hurting and so was his throat. He got up, knowing Brenda and the others were in the living room. He groaned quietly as he walked into the living room. He kissed Brenda on the cheek and went in the kitchen and took two Tylenol. Then he sat down on the couch beside her.

"Hey sleepy head." She said, about to kiss him, but he moved his head. She raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry, I thought I had to sneeze. Didn't want to sneeze on you." He said, and kissed her.

"Oh, are you alright?" She asked, putting her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, my head's just hurting a little."He answered.

"Oh, do you feel sick?"

"Nah, it's just a headache baby." He wrapped his arms around her.

"Are you hungry? You missed dinner."

"I did? And no, I'm good. Thanks though." They all watched movies until around 11 o'clock and they all went to bed.

(End of flashback)

Morning

When Sam woke up, he felt worse, but he didn't tell Brenda. He looked at his phone and saw that it was 6 a.m., and he decided to go back to sleep. Brenda woke him up two hours later, already dressed with her makeup done.

"Sammy, wake up." She shook his shoulder lightly. He moaned and slowly opened his eyes.

"What?" He whined. She laughed.

"I have to go to the studio with the other four and finish my last song. I wanted to know if you wanted to go? Or do you want to stay here and sleep?"

No, I don't want to go. I feel like shit, he thought. He sat up and scratched his head.

"Yeah, I'll go. When are you leaving?" He asked, throwing the covers off him.

"Whenever your ready." She answered.

"Alright. Just give me about 10 minutes and I'll be ready." She nodded and went in the living room. He stood up and stretched, then started searching for jeans, a shirt, and his hoodie. Once he found them, he went in the bathroom, did his business, washed his hands, put deodorant on, then put his clothes on. He brushed his teeth, then grabbed his phone and wallet, putting them in the pocket of his hoodie. He slipped on his socks and shoes, then went in the living room, finding Brenda sitting on the couch, on her phone.

"I'm ready. Are you?" He asked, trying to be funny. She giggled and stood up."Where's the others?"

"I told them to just meet us up there." She said, locking the apartment door and grabbing his hand.

"Oh, okay." They got in the car, Brenda driving, and left. Sam put his hands in his pockets. Brenda glanced at him.

"You cold?" She asked.

"Little bit."

"Are you sure you're feeling okay? Your face is red. If you're feeling bad, I'll take you back home." She said.

"Baby, I'm fine. Just tired."

"Okay." She said, knowing something was up and he wasn't telling her. When they got to the studio, Chord, Puck, and Quinn were in the booth, Eric making them sound like chipmunks. Mercedes was sitting in a chair beside him, laughing. Sam would have laughed if his throat wasn't hurting. He waved at them and plopped down on a couch, pulling his hoodie over his head. He yawned, and lied down.

"I'm going to sleep. Wake me up when we're about to leave." He said, grabbing a cushion and putting it under his head, soon falling asleep.

"Is he okay?" Chord asked as he, Quinn, and Puck came out of the booth.

"I honestly don't know. He told me he was just tired, but I know him. He looks like he feels bad."She answered." Lets just hurry up and do this so I can get him home." She said, going into the booth and shutting the door. Chord took a picture of Sam and put it on Twitter.

Chord Overstreet @chordoverstreet

Well, he's out. @SamEvans Poor dude's not feeling good. Hope you feel better bro! @BrendaJackson @ MercedesJones @Noahpuckerman @QuinnPuckerman

TIME SKIP

1 p.m.

Even about five hours later, Sam was still asleep on the couch. Brenda knew for a fact that he was sick, just by the way he was sleeping. His nose was probably stuffed, because he's breathing through his mouth. When they finished recording the last song, Matthew and Brenda talked more about your dates and when their albums would be released. Once they could leave, Brenda knelt beside Sam and woke him up. She though he looked adorable when she did, because he was acting like a kid who had just woken up from a good nap. He groaned, sitting up and putting his face in his hands. She sat beside him on the couch and rubbed his back.

"I told you I'd take you home if you felt bad." She said.

"I know, but you wanted me to come, so I did." He mumbled.

"That's really sweet, Sam, but you know I don't like when you're feeling bad."

"I know."

"Come on. Lets go home so I can give you some medicine. And you can go back to sleep of you want to." She said. He nodded. She helped him up, said bye to everyone else, who were going to stay and act like kids, messing with the controls, and left. She put one of her arms around his waist as they walked.