South Carolina

Brenda's POV

Wednesday, July 8th, 2018

We left Ohio on Monday, July 7th, whereas all of us cried because we didn't want to leave our family. The only one who didn't cry was Puck, but that doesn't surprise me. We got to South Carolina late last night, and we were off for the next two days, there being a concert on Saturday afternoon at the lake, then two more next Monday and next Thursday. While we were here, we would be staying with pa, who we all missed a lot. Plus, there would be a little family reunion at the lake, but mama sadly won't be there, but most of my aunts, uncles, and cousins will be. Once we got to pa's, we took all of our stuff in, that we needed, and hung out with him for a few hours, around 6 o'clock, we went out to dinner with him, since that's what time he goes, then Sam and I drove around in one of pa's cars. See, pa lives in Florence, and I used to live in Darlington. And Sam never really saw all of it when we were here, so I drove around, showing him some of my very few favorite places here, which was at the park, then a little path in the woods that led to a clearing, where we ended up doing a little bit more than making out, then I just drove around, and he said with a disgusted face,

"Now I see why you wanted to get out of here."

"Yeah, this town is mostly made up of crack heads. It's infested." He chuckled sourly at that. We drove around for a few more hours, where we ended up going to an ice cream shop and going in and getting chocolate ice cream in a big bowl to share. I picked up my spoon and dipped it into the ice cream, then eld it up to Sam and fed it to him, all the while we were both laughing. He fed me some, and we ended up feeding each other the whole time. We walked around a little bit after that, before we went back to pa's, and held hands as we walked.

"You know, I wish we could do this more often." I said, waving at a few fans that were steady waving at us.

"Yeah..." He replied." I promise you though, baby, when we get back to LA after the tour is over, we'll buy our own apartment, or house, have our own big ass yard, a pool, a dog, whatever you want, and we'll be able to do this as much as we want to." I stopped and looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"Our own house?" I asked giddly. He chuckled and nodded. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. When we broke apart, I said, "I can't wait."

TIME SKIP

Saturday, July 11th, 2018

Today is our concert, where we will be performing 5 to 8 songs. We swam a little, and none of the girls were wearing makeup. I had my hair in a really messy bun, with a bikini on, a see through cover up over me. The girls were wearing something similar. Sam and the guys all had on muscle shirts and bathing suits, along with flip flops like us girls. We and I all had sunglasses on, and I had one of Sam's spare visors on, and he had on a baseball cap on backwards. All of us ended up singing 'Red Solo Cup' with him, because pa loved that song and he was there. It was a free concert, so there were a lot of people there. We sang a bunch of songs, and the last one, which was sung by Sam, was 'Summer Nights' by Rascal Flatts. He had his guitar around his neck, getting the mic set up in front of him on it's stand.

"Um this is Summer Nights by Rascal Flatts, and I really hope y'all don't mind, but I'm taking my shirt off because it's so hot. The girls out on the ground screamed, while I clapped and 'woo'd', which made him laugh. He pulled his shirt off and tossed it on the stage next to him. He took his hat off and put it back on the same way, whereas I shook my head at him.

"Alright, here it goes."

Ha ha ha ha ha