Snow In Your Pants And Hot Chocolate

Third Person POV

"Okay, I am insanely bored right now and I don't know what to do and yeah..."Sam just kept babbling until Brenda put her hand over his mouth. He looked at her.

"God you talk a lot." Mom said.

"Who do you think I get it from?" Sam asked, grinning. She glared at him and threw a ball of wrapping paper at him, and she missed terribly, hitting Chord instead of him.

"Mom!" Chord whined and Sam snorted. Brenda slapped him on the knee and stood up.

"Alright, everybody, lets go outside and play in the snow before he dies of boredom."  Brenda told the glee club. Sam laughed and everyone put their boots, gloves, jackets, everything to keep them warm on and went out side. Chord and Sam started throwing snowballs at each other and running around in the snow.  Everyone just watched as the two made fools of themselves by wrestling in the snow. At some point, Sam yelped and stood up, jumping around as if he had ants in his pants. But instead he had,

"Snow in my pants! Snow in my damn pants!"Brenda started laughing and jogged over to him. She pulled the back of his pants out a bit, so she could see the snow in his pants. She picked up the little pieces of snow and tossed them away."Well, now you have your hand in my pants." He grinned. She stood in front of him and put her hands on her hips.

"You, Sam Evans, are a pervert."

"You love it." He grinned cheekily.

"Shut up and be glad I took the snow out of your pants. I'm not doing it again so be careful." He laughed and kissed me before starting to wrestle with Chord again.

"And how about, don't hurt each other...Again!" Mary called. Dwight, acting like a big kid, jumped in the snow and started making snow angles, and before long, all the guys started doing it too, which somehow turned into a big dog pile. Sandy made her way over to Brenda and the girls, her cast still on her arm, and asked,

"Will you help me make a snow man?"  Brenda smiled at her and picked her up, since it was hard for her to walk in the deep snow, and walked over to a spot away from the boys with the rest of the girls, and started making a ball, which she started rolling around in the snow to make it bigger. Eventually, Sam appeared out of no where, and started helping the girls while the rest of the guys made the weirdest thing out of snow ever. And no one knew what it was, not even them, when they were done. Everyone went in the house about an hour later, and Sam and Brenda were in the kitchen, making hot chocolate with everyone. Well, Sam pretty much just watched her while she made it. They took everyone else's to them, and then went back in the kitchen, and sat beside each other on the stools. Sam took a sip of his hot chocolate and cussed, then started laughing.

"What?" She looked at him and saw that he had a chocolate mustache.

"I burned my tongue."He tried to say, and she laughed.

"You have a chocolate mustache too." She said and picked up a napkin and wiped his mouth with it. He smiled.

"Do you want your present now?" He asked with a lisp. She giggled and nodded. He got up and went to the living room, apparently tripping over a bunch of feet because she heard him cussing again. 

"Dude, why are you talking as if you're from the TV show South Park?" Ryder asked.

"I burned my tongue. Shut up." He came back in and handed Brenda the square box that was wrapped with a bow on top. He grinned at her then looked at her seriously. She giggled."Open it!"

"I'm sorry, I can't take you seriously when you talk like that."

"Like you've never burned your tongue and talked like this before."

"Good point." He chuckled and I opened the present. I gasped when I saw the cross necklace that I showed him at the mall a few days ago. I looked up at him, tears in my eyes, like usual when I get something from him, and hugged him tightly."Thank you. I love it." I told him and turned around so that he could put it on for me. I turned back around and asked,

"Do you want yours?"

"Well, yeah."I laughed and told Chord to crawl up under the tree to get it for me. He tossed it to me and I gave it to Sam, sitting back down on the stool. As he opened it, I said,

"It's not much, but I think you'll like it."

"You didn't have to get me anything anyways, Brenda. You're enough for me." I blushed and kissed him quickly. He opened it and flipped it over. It was a blue phone case, and I got for him in LA. He didn't know that I stopped in Nashville, and got a few country singers to sign it. Chris Young, Blake Shelton, Luke Brian, Carrie Underwood, just to name a few. He looked up at me and grinned. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

"Thanks, I love it." He kissed the top of my head and we just hugged for five minutes.

"I don't know why, but I just love hugging you." He laughed.

"Same here."