Christmas Album

This is the first chapter, obviously, but I just wanted to say that Finn and Rachel's wedding did happen, but I am not going to write it. Like in the title of this chapter, Brenda's Christmas album is finally released. I hope y'all like it!

Brenda's POV

I was sitting in the living room with everyone, watching TV, when my phone rang. Of course, it was Matthew.

"Hello?"

"Hey Brenda, you know that today is your album release day, right?"He asked. My mouth dropped open in shock.

"I totally forgot about that!"I exclaimed happily, grinning.

"And guess what else?" He asked, almost giddily.

"What?"

"There has already been a million sales in the past two hours!" I nearly dropped my phone.

"Are you freaking serious?"I asked, still in shocked.

"Yes I'm serious! Just wait until your actual album is released! There will be even more sales! And more people are already buying your Christmas album and cover album. And they're not even put together! A million sales for your cover album and a million for your Christmas album."He said.

"Wow, Matthew. I honestly don't know what to say right now, this is making me so happy right now!" I exclaimed. Everyone was just watching me, wondering what was going on."I seriously don't know what to do."

"Well, I have an idea."

"What?"

"Get your short butt ready, go to the mall, and start signing the CD's. Check Twitter, there are a bunch of people in Lima, Ohio, wanting you to do a CD signing. And take your friends with you. I have to go, but I'll talk to you later."He hung up and I set my phone down on the table. I did a weird dance in place and squealed happily.

"What are you so happy about? What'd he say?" Sam asked.

"Guess what today is?" I said happily.

"December 13th?" Sam asked confused.

"Wait a minute. That was Matthew right?"Mercedes asked.I grinned and nodded."Today is your album release date. For the Christmas one and cover one." I nodded again.

"They both have over a million sales already!"I exclaimed, pulling Sam up so I could make him dance happily with me. He was laughing. Everyone was congratulating me, but neither me or Sam noticed, because we were standing in the middle of the room kissing now. When we broke apart, Sam said,

"I'm so proud of you."I smiled at him and kissed him again, then sat on the arm of the chair, picking up my phone, looking through Twitter. My eyes widened when I saw over 500 notifications, a lot of people asking me to go to Lima mall and sign their CD's and more. Some even asked if I would bring Sam.

"And Matthew wants me to go to Lima mall and do a CD signing."I said, looking everyone."And that everyone should go with me. Some even directly asked me on Twitter to bring Sam."They laughed. We got ready and went to the mall. It was insanely packed, and a bunch of people and paparazzi were outside waiting.

"Oh my god."I exclaimed. Sam smiled at me and we walked hand in hand to the front of the mall. When they saw me, they started screaming. Mercedes caught up with us, and handed me a black sharpy. I signed as many CD's as I could until we got in. I even took pictures with some of them. We went to the store that sold CD's, and there was a whole wall with just me on it, and a bunch of boxes that had my CD's in it. It had a bunch of people in there, but there was enough room for all of us to go in. Everyone starts buying myCD's and I said,

"You know you guys don't have to buy them."

"So!" They said at the same time.

"Darlin', I thought you knew that everyone would buy your album, especially me." Sam said, picking up both the CD's and grinning at me. I signed more CD's as he went and bought his. I took picture's with even more people. Sam walked back over to me, and handed me his."Will you sign these for me?" He asked sweetly. I burst out laughing but did it anyway. I wrote in both of them, saying 'To my amazing boyfriend, I love you! Love, Brenda'. He laughed when he read them and kissed my cheek, and all of my fans got a rise out of that, taking pictures of us.

 I hope y'all liked it! Sorry for the mistakes!