Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    The oxygen cylinder was broken, cracked, and "gurgling" was bubbling. Qiao Han held his breath and took off his headgear.

    The sweet pheromone spread with the icy water, and the dancing tentacles froze.

    The two small eyes that looked like squids and black beans turned around and got under Qiao Han's feet. His long body stretched and retracted, pushing her out of the water flatteringly.

    Exhausted, Qiao Han let Wuwu wrap her with her tentacles and send her back to the rock.

    After an afternoon of roasting, the ice between the reefs has melted.

    After struggling to climb onto a large rock, Qiao Han lay down on his back and exhaled a foul breath.

    Ou Bao, who was always following Wuwu, didn't know what happened underwater, it flew around twice in a daze, smelled the aroma of sweet bread, and landed on Qiao Han with a "pata".

    Ever since he was with Wuwu, Oubao has never been hungry again, from a thin and beautiful seagull to a fat seagull, quite heavy.

    Qiao Han, who was already short of breath, felt a sudden heaviness in his chest, and he almost lost his breath.

    She put away the pheromone, tried her best to move her arms, and pushed Oubao away. Wu Wu in the water also quickly slipped away, and his fleeing figure was extremely vigorous.

    In the orange sunset, Qiao Han slowly adjusted his breathing rate to capture cosmic radiation.

    I thought that the danger of this trip to the sea lies in diving and searching for ore deposits alone. But she never expected that the most dangerous thing would be to meet the two living treasures, the brainless Wuwu and the fat Oubao.

    It would be great if Baby Qianye was here, and he could teach the silly squid and fat seagull a lesson.

    Don't know what he is doing? Staring at the Huoshaoyun in the sky, Qiao Han was slightly lost in thought. That piece of red cloud looked very much like her baby's unbearable appearance.

    What is Long Qianye doing? He is also looking at the sunset.

    Looking out from the porthole of the helicopter, the gorgeous clouds seem to be within reach, making people want to cut a piece and take it back to send to their sweetheart.

    After pinching the small box in his pocket, Long Qianye smiled.

    Yunxia is too easy to drift away and is not suitable as a gift, or a diamond is more suitable for his sweetheart.

    He Yi, who was driving the helicopter, accidentally saw the expression of their marshal, and felt puzzled for a while.

    Strangely, there are pirates in and out of the A9036 waters again. Not only is the Marshal not angry at such a blatant provocation, he is also... very happy?

    "Marshal, the pirates are making a comeback, can naval patrols alone stop them?" He Yi asked worriedly.

    The last time there were pirates in the sea area of ​​A9036, cruise ships, eight military services, and six troops were dispatched to catch them. This time, there was news of pirates harassing the caravan. The marshal only asked the patrol team to patrol, and the military strength is not enough.

    Facing He Yi's worry, Long Qianye's smile deepened.

    "Don't worry."

    Because there are no pirates.