Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Education and Lessons

    Suppressing the inexplicable irritability in his heart, Qiao Han's mind flashed Mai Yingze's background information.

    29 years old, Beta male, an outstanding graduate of the Imperial Military Medical University, he comes from the direct line of the Mai family who has been a doctor for generations, his parents are still alive, he lives in the Imperial Capital, and he was a surgeon at the Imperial Capital Ninth Hospital before.

    Very beautiful resume, clean background, proper talent, it seems that there is no problem.

    But looking at Mai Yingze's uncomfortable look, Qiao Han felt that something was wrong, very wrong.

    Hospitals are scrambling for talents like Mai Yingze, so why do you want to work as a prison doctor in Gudao Prison?

    Unless he has other purposes.

    Qiao Han released his mental power, flicked his wrist, and the ice prison trapped Mai Yingze.

    "Who sent you here? Is it the teacher's family?"

    Mai Yingze shook his head repeatedly, pretending not to understand what Qiao Han meant, but instead threatened to expose Long Qianye's identity.

    Qiao Han squeezed his five fingers, and the ice cell shrank inward, and the ice thorns on the railing pierced into Mai Yingze's body.

    Mai Yingze exhaled in pain, the extreme chill and severe pain shook his heart.

    The reason why he agreed to come to Gudao Prison was to help his father cover up a medical accident. Now that the matter has been dealt with, it doesn't matter what he said to Qiao Han.

    Qiao Han saw Mai Yingze's wavering, and opened his hand, holding an ice skate.

    "You are a doctor, you should know that the ice thorns are not critical, so you will not die for a while." She pointed the ice knife at Mai Yingze's eyes: "I will goug your eyes before the blood dries up. , unless you tell me who sent you here and what the purpose is."

    Seeing the ice skates approaching the eyeballs, Mai Yingze couldn't hold on anymore.

    "I said! I said! I was sent by Shi Sen, the head of the Shi family, to find out whether Long Qianye was the real murderer of Miss Shiya." "Why did you poison him?

    "

    Before Mai Yingze answered, Long Qianye's suppressed muffled hum suddenly sounded in the room, and the flame-like pheromones began to rampage, Qiao Han and Mai Yingze couldn't help being in a trance at the same time.

    After a while, Qiao Han came back to his senses, and his spiritual power condensed into a semi-circular transparent ice cover, which covered Long Qianye who was shrunk into a ball, and isolated the pheromone.

    She looked up and saw Mai Yingze's obsessed look, her suppressed and irritable mood suddenly cracked, and she slapped it, and Mai Yingze's neck was frozen into an ice lump.

    "Tell me, what happened to the poisoning?" Qiao Han asked in a deep voice.

    Mai Yingze's face was blue from the cold, and he wanted to ask Qiao Han to thaw out, but was too frightened by the ice skates approaching, so he replied honestly: "Mr. Qianye is the murderer, so Yu, so the head of the division asked me to cooperate with Deputy Warden Wu. Medicine, medicine is what Deputy Warden Wu [なつめ独] wanted. I didn’t have any other medicines, so I got tide-stimulating medicine.

    ” , This medicine knows what it does when you hear it. Qiao Han glanced at Long Qianye, he was covered in ice, the cold forced him to maintain his sanity, his back was facing her, his back was like a bow, trembling with patience.