Chapter 29

Chapter 29 O's Clothes

    This is a comprehensive clothing store, with four floors in total. There are A, B, and O clothes from inside to outside, as well as accessories such as shoes and bags. The area Qiao Han is in is Alpha's clothing area.

    Long Qianye picked out a T-shirt and jeans to change into. Qiao Han saw that there was an underwear area, so he came over to have a look.

    Most of A's underwear is rough style, the black lace that Qiao Han is holding is already the most sexual one, she imagined how Long Qianye would change into black lace.

    It looks like something is about to come out of my nose.

    Qiao Han swallowed, and gestured back and forth on the cup of the bra with his fleshy little hands.

    Well, this one is too small. When he is not wearing the chest wrap, she can't hold it in her hand.

    Qiao Han wanted to find a bigger one, so he looked through each one carefully.

    Beta, a shopping guide at the side, mistook Qiao Han for O. After all, Qiao Han, who was petite with a navy collar and plaid skirt, had nothing to do with A.

    Seeing Qiao Han looking around, she reminded in a low voice: "Little sister, this is A's clothing section. If you want to find beautiful underwear, come with me to O's clothing section, okay?" Qiao Han thought for a while

    , nod.

    So, the female shopping guide brought Qiao Han to O's underwear area.

    Compared with the black, white, blue and monotonous styles in Area A, the clothes in Area O are brightly colored, with various styles, and even the materials are quite different.

    Silk is shiny and drapes elegantly, cotton is soft to the touch and rich in color, Lycra is thin and smooth, and some high-tech synthetic fabrics have excellent elasticity.

    Qiao Han was a little dazed, she felt that every piece she wore on Long Qianye's body would make her nose bleed.

    Seeing Qiao Han in a daze, the female shopping guide didn't know how to choose, and asked Qiao Han what requirements he had for underwear.

    Qiao Han blurted out: "Cheating."

    The female shopping guide understood in seconds.

    Oh, it turned out to be that special dress.

    "Need to check the ID."

    Since there have been a lot of wretched and disgusting news about A buying O's special clothes before, there are regulations that only B and O can buy special clothes, and they need to be adults to do so.

    Coincidentally, Qiao Han hasn't gone to the account center to update her information yet, so she is still a beta on her identity certificate.

    After reading the documents, the female shopping guide led Qiao Han to a secret room deep in the underwear area.

    Qiao Han's face turned red when he saw what was in front of him.

    Lan and Lanxing are really good at playing.

    "You can choose slowly." The female shopping guide thought Qiao Han was shy, so she thoughtfully closed the partition curtain.

    Facing a room full of special clothes, Qiao Han was dazzled.

    Hollow out, transparent, mesh, T-shaped, straps, maids, cat girls, swimsuits, aprons... the top is only half, the skirt is too short to cover anything, it is full of holes, and some are just a thread . There are also various accessories, headbands, veils, cat ears, leg rings, and even many tails, fluffy fox tails, short bunny tails and more.