Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Braised Squid

    Prisoners were searched before they entered the prison, and Sang Mian didn't believe that Ming Zhan had hidden treasures on him.

    Gathering up his courage, he looked up at Ming Zhan. Just about to refute, but was interrupted by the other party.

    "Come on."

    The low and resonant hoarse voice had a metallic texture, and the strong aroma of roses made Sang Mian lose his mind, and subconsciously approached the fence.

    From the gap between the fences, a wheat-colored arm stretched out like lightning, embracing Sang Mian's neck, and the other hand grabbed it instantly... The

    vital part was robbed, and Sang Mian regained consciousness immediately. Shyness, anger, and fear welled up in his heart, and he had a bitter face, not daring to move.

    "Let go, let me go." Afraid of attracting someone, Sang Mian dared not speak loudly, blushing, stuttering like a mosquito.

    Having been a pirate for more than 20 years, the people Ming Zhan met were either peers who were too strong, or hostages who were scared to death. Occasionally, he saw an Omega, and he was bold and enthusiastic. She has never seen a person who blushes at every turn like Sang Mian.

    Originally, he was just bored, but now, Ming Zhan is really interested in Sang Mian.

    The muscles in the wheat-colored arm were smooth, and with a little force, Sang Mian was forced to stick to the iron railing.

    Arms pressed against the railing, Sang Mian didn't dare to look into Ming Zhan's eyes, turned her face to the side, and said out of breath, "I, I'm going to call someone." "You

    shout." Ming Zhan played with the things in his palm , approached Sang Mian, and licked and kissed his face.

    Although he often goes to the seaside to supervise work, but because he has been wearing a hat, Sang Mian's face is not tanned. In addition, he is young, his skin is delicate and thin, and his ears are red when he is kissed by Ming Zhan.

    How dare he call someone, Ming Zhan is shameless, he wants it. Let other prison wardens see him being beaten...how can he be a manager in the future.

    Suddenly, Ming Zhan made a movement, and Sang Mian's voice revealed an unknown meaning.

    "ah......"

    "Little guy." Ming Zhan looked down.

    pink.

    "What's your name? Answer me, and I'll let you go."

    Hearing Ming Zhan's words, Sang Mian hesitated.

    "You, you can call me prison supervisor Sang."

    "No." Ming Zhan flatly refused: "Name."

    Well, rascal, Sang Mian reluctantly gave his name, but Ming Zhan had no intention of letting go.

    "How old are you?"

    "Nineteen, wait, you said to let go of me."

    "I didn't say to only answer one question."

    Facing Ming Zhan's uprightness, Sang Mian turned her head in anger and widened her eyes. , but in the next second, he was frightened by Ming Zhan's approaching lips.

    Tsk, almost, Ming Zhan was full of regret.

    Damn the fence, damn the army, don't let her find the Omega that released the pheromone in the sea, she must kill that O.