Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Under the steps, the fifteen Alpha inspectors headed by Inspector Geng were wearing a full set of armor, steel helmets that could block mental attacks, and tactical vests that were bulletproof and anti-psychic. Special shield for force impact. They wore armed belts, guns on their waists, long submachine guns in their hands, and mental power hovering around their sides.

    With such complete equipment and a large number of people, it is not difficult to catch the most powerful Qiao Han, not to mention the unarmed fugitive.

    "Okay." Qiao Han nodded.

    Inspector Geng walked towards Xue Yu, shouting "be honest". Xue Yu kept shaking, looking extremely frightened. On the steps, Sang Mian beamed brightly, and said a few words "serve it".

    Things went smoothly according to the normal process of catching fugitives.

    Unexpectedly, the accident happened suddenly, Xue Yu suddenly snatched Inspector Geng's gun, held Inspector Geng hostage, and shouted at Qiao Han: "Don't come here, or I will kill him!" Hearing this, Qiao Han, who had never

    moved He took a step forward with a blank expression and went down the steps.

    Xue Yu: "..."

    Inspector Geng: "..."

    Everyone: "..." You did it on purpose.

    That's right, Qiao Han did it on purpose, she knew Xue Yu would not kill Inspector Geng.

    Sure enough, Xue Yu, who clamored to kill someone a second ago, didn't pull the trigger at all, and even took a step back unconsciously.

    Trash, what are you hiding from! Could it be that so many people still can't handle a little loli? Inspector Geng turned his head and glared at Xue Yu viciously.

    Xue Yu woke up, and said to the inspectors: "Look, the warden doesn't care about your life at all, do you still listen to her? Kill her, and I will let your leader go!" The inspectors exchanged

    words After taking a look, the gun was pointed at Qiao Han.

    At the same time, another group of fugitives rushed over the barbed wire, and the leader was Hua Yue. She still had that charming tone, after seeing the situation in front of the office building, she smiled deeply.

    Not in vain, after much deliberation, she still stood by Xue Yu's side. Although Little Lolita Warden is strong, two fists can't match four hands.

    The 50 or so prisoners who followed Xue Yu and the 30 or so prisoners brought by Hua Yue together, together with more than a dozen prison guards, made a team of nearly a hundred people stare at Qiao Han.

    Although Qiao Han used his mental power to shock more than 600 prisoners in the entire prison, that was when the prisoners were locked in their cells and could not resist or dare to resist. She had suppressed more than a dozen prison guards, but at that time the prison guards did not have any protective equipment and were defenseless against Qiao Han.

    Instead of being like now, the prisoners escaped from the prison and stood not far from her with fierce eyes. The prison guards were armed to the teeth and shot at her at any time.

    For Qiao Han, this was undoubtedly a fatal situation, and Sang Mian cried and screamed in fright.

    "You can't, you can't do this to Warden Qiao. You are, this is a riot. Don't do this. Warden Qiao Han is only eighteen years old. Don't kill her." However, Sang Mian responded with a loaded gun