Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Confession (Part 1) Revised

    Qiao Han casually put Chase on the ground and borrowed a kayak from the guards.

    The captain of the guard, He Yi, looked embarrassed. He looked at the prisoners, guards and prison guards gathered around him, and said tactfully, "Director Qiao, the kayaks are in use, so we can't carry people to the cruise ship for the time being." Of course, Qiao

    Han Understanding what He Yi meant, she looked at the cruise ship at sea. Long Qianye's figure flashed across the deck and entered the cabin.

    It must be Long Qianye's order that He Yi refused to borrow her kayak. It means that Long Qianye is very angry this time, even more angry than before, but why? Qiao Han was puzzled.

    Why? Long Qianye also had the same doubt. He didn't understand why he was so upset when he saw Qiao Han hug someone else, even if that person was just Alpha.

    In the cabin, Long Qianye unbuttoned his clothes irritably.

    The collar of the white navy uniform was opened wide, revealing a slender neck and a tightly wrapped corset.

    Looking down and seeing the whiteness, Long Qianye was even more annoyed.

    During the month of cruising and catching pirates at sea, he lost ten catties, but here he got even bigger.

    It's all the fault of someone, it's so big that it's difficult to wear clothes, and it's flat again!

    Sitting at the table, Long Qianye stared at the several reports on the table, depressed.

    Before leaving for the cruise, he did not expect that it would take more than a month to leave this time.

    There is a sea route in the A9036 sea area, which is the most convenient waterway connecting the north and south of the empire, and its status is very important.

    Precious metals are produced in the southern border, and the oil and mining industry in the northern border is developed. The merchant ships passing through the border all carry a large amount of gold, silver, platinum, diamonds, oil, minerals, etc., which are extremely valuable, causing many pirates to stare at this waterway.

    Half a year ago, the navy had suppressed pirates, some were destroyed, and others were frightened. It stands to reason that Long Qianye's cruise this time had a greater deterrent effect, so he shouldn't have encountered pirates.

    But just before he set sail, the news suddenly appeared on the Internet that the Shijia sent a 10,000-ton cargo ship to carry 100,000 tons of diamonds from the southern border to the northern border. The pirates, out of a gambler's mentality, flocked to the route through the border.

    Fortunately, Long Qianye has the commanding power of the entire army. While commanding the cruise ship to deal with the pirates, he mobilized both the navy and the air force to eradicate the pirates. The process was safe and secure.

    But in this way, he really couldn't get away from falling back to Xingdao, he could only contact Qiao Han through the bracelet, but he couldn't touch her, and even the hot flashes were suppressed by the suppressant that was suppressed from the pirate's lair passed.

    Watered into a mature body, without comfort for a long time, every inch of skin seems to be suffering from hunger and thirst. If it was another O with poor concentration, he would not be able to bear it long ago, but Long Qianye endured it for a month with his tenacious willpower. It's just that he was thinking about Qiao Han like crazy.