Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Morning Light

    The next day, the regular morning work meeting of the prison was cancelled. While the prison wardens were happy, they were also a little puzzled.

    Strange, it's only Wednesday, not Saturday or Sunday, how could Warden Qiao, who has always been diligent, cancel the morning meeting?

    Someone asked the assistant Sang Mian curiously, but Sang Mian shook her head and said she didn't know. Everyone was used to Assistant Sang being unreliable occasionally, so they didn't ask much.

    In fact, Sang Mian knew very well the reason why the warden did not hold the morning meeting, and even knew the reason why the sergeants next door did not hold the morning meeting.

    Because the warden and Long Shuai are... no, no, can't think about it anymore, I still haven't digested the dog food last night. As a B, Sang Mian does not discriminate against AA, and is a little envious.

    Alpha's physical strength is so good, he must be very good at it.

    Thinking of the intimacy between the warden and Long Shuai, the innocent Sang Mian couldn't help but get hot.

    No matter who suppresses whom, they all seem to be enjoying themselves.

    Of course, Sang Mian knew that the news of the relationship between the warden and Long Shuai AA should be kept secret.

    Long Shuai "told" him severely last night.

    Thinking of Long Qianye's cold face and words, Sang Mian could not help but shudder.

    When the warden was around, Long Shuai was as gentle as a kitten. The warden went to fetch the things, but Long Shuai turned into a tiger in the blink of an eye. The look in his eyes was so terrifying that he looked like a different person.

    But Sang Mian is also very clear that most of the wardens and prisoners in the prison are Alpha, if it is reported that the warden is Ji, the people below will either worry about their innocence, or have evil thoughts to climb the warden's bed.

    Either way, it's not good for prisons. So he will definitely keep this secret! Sang Mian clenched her fist.

    At this time, the warden's dormitory.

    Qiao Han buried his head in Long Qianye's arms and refused to come out.

    "Little Naibing, ah, get up, today, it's time to treat my brother. Well, take it easy, the helicopter is coming soon."

    Lying on the side of the bed, Long Qianye's eyes were in a trance, his slender neck stretched back like a swan, his face was bright red, and he spoke intermittently.

    The callused fingers were entangled with the soft long hair, which didn't seem to be surprising, but rather wanted.

    "There is still half an hour." Qiao Han's voice was tense.

    Thinking that the fabric was in the way, she simply pushed it away, gathered the fruits together, and she turned over and sat up.

    The sun's rays sprinkled on the bed, shining a vast expanse of whiteness.

    The sun was dazzling, Long Qianye covered his eyes with one hand, while Qiao Han clasped the other hand.

    When the eyes are blocked, the other senses are more acute. Friction generates heat, and the heat wave is rolling. A sweet voice came from the ear, full of bewitching.

    He had always been unable to do anything with her, and after two or three words, he was coaxed into opening his mouth.

    Red lips and white teeth, very well behaved. The corners of Qiao Han's lips curled up, and he grabbed Long Qianye's hand to speed up.