Chapter 10

Chapter 10 The Birth of Vinegar Essence (Catching Bugs)

    Wind time, prison playground.

    Long Qianye leaned against the wire fence, staring at the office building.

    Alpha Chase, who was tall and burly with eight-pack abs, walked up to Long Qianye and called out "Shuai Long" in a low voice.

    Long Qianye ignored him.

    That female beta who likes to seduce Alphas has been going to the office building for almost an hour, and the little loli warden hasn't kicked her out yet, what are they doing?

    Chase scratched his big bald head, and said bravely, "Shuai Long, I need your help with something."

    Long Qianye was inexplicably irritable, and the scar that had been hurting all night was still aching. Nothing is pleasing to the eye.

    "Get lost."

    Chase, who had been scolded, was aggrieved, his hairless head glistening with baldness.

    "Long Shuai, no matter what other people think of you, you will always be a great hero in the hearts of us people from the northern border. What happened to our brother this time is a bit serious, and you have a lot of experience, can you help us as a consultant?"

    Long Qianye thought he was annoying, and turned his head to scold him. Out of the corner of his eye, he suddenly glanced at the office building, and the charming girl Beta came out following the little loli warden. The female beta twitched as she walked, she was obviously taller than the little Lolita, leaning against the little Lolita in a tactful manner.

    And the little Lolita not only didn't push the female beta away, but stopped to talk to her seriously.

    There was a glint of haze in Long Qianye's eyes, and he felt uncomfortable that his things were being coveted by others.

    Chase followed Long Qianye's gaze and saw Hua Yue talking with the warden. He touched his head, even more undecided.

    "Long Shuai," Chase said, regardless of Long Qianye's willingness to listen, "you know about the recent meals, and the meal replacement liquid is not for human consumption. People in the southern border asked us to make a big deal. Whether it works or not, they will give us a full meal."

    Seeing Qiao Han and Hua Yue separate, Long Qianye turned to look at Chase.

    He sneered: "A full meal? The people in the northern border are strong and strong. How come you are here, and this is the only thing left."

    Chase, who was scolded again, was not only not angry, but happy.

    "Long Shuai, you are finally willing to talk to me."

    Chase looked delighted like a bear who found honey on his head, exuding joy.

    This kind of cheerfulness is very common in the people of the northern border. For a long time, the bitter cold in the northern land and the hard life of fighting against the demons have given the people of the northern border a tenacious and optimistic disposition.

    A familiar feeling came over his face, and Long Qianye's mood improved slightly.

    "If I were you, I would definitely not hang out with those people in the southern border." After selling it, I would help count the money.

    "Understood. Long Shuai, we can have today's peace and tranquility in the northern border, thanks to you driving away the black demons. Although I, Chase, am not a good person, I know how to be grateful. If you say you don't want to mess with them, we won't fight with them." Come on, I'll notify the brothers."