In the evening, Qiao Han found Long Qianye and asked him to help deal with the sea monster. Long Qianye's expression was not very good, but he still complied with Qiao Han's soft request.

    At night, two figures appeared on the beach.

    While unbuttoning his uniform, Qiao Han said to Long Qianye, "It would be best if you could subdue the sea monster like a seagull. If it doesn't work, we'll kill it again." His eyes were filled with milk and white, and Long Qianye suddenly turned around

    : "Why do you take off your clothes?"

    "There is no diving suit, and you can't swim with clothes on." Qiao Han glanced at him, and asked strangely, "You don't take off?" How can you go into the sea if you don't take off?

    Long Qianye knew that what Qiao Han said was right, their clothes were not waterproof and would be a burden after going into the sea. He took a deep breath and took off his prison uniform with his back to Qiao Han.

    "You put on what's underneath." Long Qianye said in a hoarse voice, he only took off half of it.

    Qiao Han wondered, everyone is A, there is nothing to hide, and his chest muscles are a bit bigger than hers, so she is ashamed to be ashamed.

    But because Long Qianye was the main force, Qiao Han compromised and kept the two cuties.

    Long Qianye stared at the sea, tried not to look aside, and stretched out his hand to attract seagulls.

    The sleepy Oubao tried his best to stay awake, and repeatedly emphasized to Long Qianye that "you can't hurt Wuwu". After getting the guarantee, it led Qiao Han and Long Qianye who had jumped into the sea to the sea area where sea monsters often appeared.

    Sure enough, after the hunt was over, the satiated sea monster was thrashing about in the sea.

    After looking closely, the two discovered that the sea monster was actually a king squid. Its body is flat at the front and round at the back. Its body length is comparable to that of an aircraft carrier. Its tentacles stand taller than a building. There are two eyes like two big light bulbs on the back of its body. There are red and white polka dots on its skin. Point, quirky with a touch of chic.

    Falling Star Island is a hundred and eight thousand miles away from the habitat of the King Squid, so it stands to reason that this crow shouldn't have come. The fashionable Wuwu didn't give Qiao Han and Long Qianye too much time to think, it waved its tentacles and attacked them.

    Qiao Han and Long Qianye teamed up to give Wuwu a double sky of ice and fire. Unconvinced, Wuwu sprayed and flung him, showing the two of them the power of an ocean overlord.

    The two fought with each other for more than two hours, and the whole sea area was full of fish and crabs, not even a single plankton.

    Long Qianye couldn't distinguish the pressure on the gland, and the smell of pheromone spread. Qiao Han was stimulated by surprise, and the pheromone was released. The sweet milky aroma and the warm woody aroma are mixed together, as if someone is cooking milk tea with firewood by the fireplace. The good wood burns out the fragrance of the years, mixed with the sweetness of the milk tea, it is more intoxicating than wine.

    There are countless sensitive olfactory cells distributed on the surface of Wuwu's body. He was instantly intoxicated by this strange and beautiful smell. He stopped attacking, the eyes of the big bulb were half closed, and his body twisted and swayed like dancing.     Long Qianye managed to subdue Wuwu with the remaining mental power, but unlike Oubao, Wuwu recognized the pheromone taste of him and Qiao Han together, and he wouldn't buy it if it was missing one.     "Go back." Long Qianye forced himself to swim back.     Qiao Han's breathing was rapid, her eyes were sometimes sober and sometimes blurred. She finally understood the true meaning of the sentence that Omega has a strong attraction to Alpha. It was an instinct that she could hardly resist even with her self-control.     "Hmm..." Long Qianye let out a muffled snort. Excessive exhaustion of his mental strength caused physical changes. He was afraid of something. His hot flashes came.     Seeing that the coast was approaching, Long Qianye had no strength, and the hot flashes that had been sealed for more than 20 years suddenly came out all at once, almost driving him crazy.     Just as Long Qianye was sinking, Qiao Han grabbed him.     The skin-to-skin contact made both of them shudder at the same time, and Long Qianye made a choice with his last rationality.     "Tag me."     If it was you, I could.     Qiao Han shook his head, grabbed the person on his body and got ashore.

    As the night wind blew, her head did not become clearer, but instead became more drowsy because the wind brought more fiery woody fragrance. With the beach under his feet, the starry sky above his head, the sea behind him, and the octopus transformed into Long Qianye in front of him, Qiao Han clamored to run away from home in his consciousness.

    She pulled the clothes, trying to put Long Qianye on it. But Long Qianye didn't let go, humming and chirping, hugging her up and down.

    Qiao Han shamefully... overwhelmed her, she bit Long Qianye's lips: "No regrets?"

    The man shook his head, his beautiful black eyes were filled with water, reflecting the starlight in the sky.

    "I want um... ah"

    The waves were ups and downs, Ou Bao was startled awake by the movement on the beach, and walked around in a daze.

    Well, my good friend has a painful look on his face, do you want Oubao to help him? But he kept saying "don't stop", oh my god, he yelled so loudly, was it because he was tired, but the person who was moving was obviously little loli.

    Why? They changed their positions, as if they were pushing a cart. Oops, the little loli bit her good friend's neck, it was so scary, people cannibalized! No, people lick people? It doesn't seem right, people touching people?

    Oh, shy, shy, my good friend is crying, the little loli is so gentle, and even kissed him to shed tears, but my good friend, why are you crying more fiercely?

    "No...it's fine, ah, it's here again..."

    "But your expression tells me that you like it very much..."

    Long Qianye was about to cry after receiving the gift last night Qiao Han remembered the appearance very clearly, and she worked even harder.

    The author has something to say: Long Qianye: No, ah...

    Qiao Han: Good boy, you want it.

    Thanks to Naraku_Naihudeng and Uncle Lollipop’s land mines,

    thanks to the female man’s sister paper and African Xiaozi for the nutrient solution,

    I’ll show you a nutrient solution tied to a landmine, Boom!