Chapter 1

Chapter 1 She is beautiful and sweet but can fight

Qiao Han was woken up by a rough scolding.

The propeller stopped turning, the helicopter was falling out of control, and the tall and mighty pilot held the broken joystick and cursed in panic.

Qiao Han's head was aching.

A black hole exploded in a starship, and a plane crashed in an accident. What kind of luck was she.

Are you going to die again?

She thinks it can be saved.

Enduring the strong sense of weightlessness and violent turbulence, Qiao Han tore off his seat belt, kicked open the cabin door forcefully, grabbed the driver and jumped out of the plane.

free fall.

Below is the blue sea, and the driver's terrified screams can be heard in my ears. Qiao Han calmly stretched out his limbs to increase the wind resistance.

The whistling wind made his face ache. In the noisy wind, Qiao Han instinctively mobilized his mental power and transmitted the sound to the driver.

"Ready to enter the water."

The high-sweet voice was like a cream cake just out of the oven, with a sweet aroma, making the cold and hard instructions sound like a baby.

No, her mental power is not this voice.

Without thinking about it, the sea is close at hand. Qiao Han made a standard posture for entering the water, his mental power wrapped his body like a protective suit.

The moment she entered the sea, the huge impact made her dizzy. Fortunately, she was well prepared, her mental power dispelled the impact, her body did not suffer substantial damage, and she did not pass out.

Holding his breath and concentrating, Qiao Han relaxed his body, surfaced, and dragged the unconscious driver up.

The sun is overhead and the sea is warm. Qiao Han waited for a while, the original owner's memory was finally transferred, and she slowly sorted out the situation in front of her.

This planet is called Blue Star, which is 300 million light-years away from her hometown Perseid NGC1275 star, and its technology is 100 million years behind Perseid.

Time and space are completely confused, and she is afraid that she will not be able to go back.

Qiao Han was only lost for a second.

They Persians advocate pure reason, rarely indulge in useless emotions, and are famous among the stars for their indifference. Qiao Han, as the elite general of Persian, is even more outstanding among them, and he believes in pragmatism.

According to her logic, since she is not dead, she should live and live as she wants.

Because living is just to live itself.

Unlike the genderless Perseids, the Blue Stars have six genders, namely Alpha male and female, Beta male and female, and Omega male and female.

Alpha is the strongest physically and mentally, and some even have supernatural powers. Beta is an ordinary person like a worker bee. Omega is rare and has a strong attraction to Alpha.

Every gender has pheromones, and each person's pheromones are unique. There are no two identical pheromones in the world.

Qiao Han's spiritual power merged with a beta girl with the same name and surname. The original owner was eighteen years old, a college student majoring in preschool education at Blue Star Empire University, and died of panic when the plane crashed.