Gymnastics

Author's Note:

Listen to Leroy Sanchez cover of Sweet Dreams by Beyoncé. It'll make sense. Eventually.

"You could be a sweet dream

Or a beautiful nightmare"

"Harry! It's almost time for your meet! What is taking you so long?" Draco shouts from the bottom of the stairs. They are in Harry's house, but, after knowing each other since pre-k, it really is Draco's house too. He is basically like family.

But, not the type of family he wants to be. He is Harry's best friend, like a kid to Lilly and James. He is fine with being like their second son, but he wants to be Harry's boyfriend and best friend. Sadly, Harry is straight and Draco is in the closet. Far in the closet.

"I got the straps twisted in the back. Come help," Harry shouts down. Draco takes the steps two at a time. When he opens the door, he is met with a sight made for sin.

Harry was facing the wall, his back towards the door. His shorts are on the floor next to him. His straps are twisted and, in the struggle of getting them undone, his spandex has ridden up. Draco sees a wicked strip of pale cheek that makes him want to stick his fingers under the cloth to reveal more. When Harry turns around, Draco can't help the soft whine that escape.

The unitard hugs every curve and dip on Harry's body. Not that that isn't new. Draco has been to many meets. When is new, is the big bulge that Harry hides under his shorts. They are close, but not that close. Draco wants to drop to his knees, but he looks at Harry instead.

"Fix the straps, doofus. We are going to be late," Harry huffs and turns. Draco fixes the crossing straps and tries to not to let his fingers graze the bare skin longer than acceptable.

"And whose fault is that?" Draco steps back and willed himself not to be hard. Harry slaps him and they dash to the car.

Draco drives fast while Harry pins his bangs back and uses a full thing of hair spray to set it. Draco pauses by the entrance to let Harry jump out. Draco waves to the red blur running in and goes to park the car.

The blonde walks in to the giant stadium and to the desk.

"Which way to the show floor?" Draco asks the nice lady.

"Are you a competitor or coach?" She asks, looking him up and down. Draco sighs. You would think this wouldn't happen every time. Harry is the best competitor around and with two Olympic parents, you think they would know by now.

"I'm with Harry Potter." That does the trick. Her eyes widen and she points in a direction behind him. "Thanks." He swaggers in. He sees Harry has the whole floor for warming up. Everyone is gathered around, watching to see what he does.

He just had finished a back handspring when he noticed Draco. Draco takes a deep breath to prepare himself. Harry, to keep girls away from him that only want him for publicity, pretends that he is dating Draco. The ones who know the truth are both their parents.

"Baby!" Harry launches himself at Draco, jumping into his arms. Draco pretends to smile and swings the brunette around. Harry kisses the others cheek and drops down. "Can you be my spot for the rings?" Draco nods. He tries to keep talking to a minimum incase his voice wants to portray his feelings.

They walk to the rings. Draco boosts Harry up, who starts warming up. Draco can never explain the feeling of awe that comes over him watching Harry. On the rings and bars, it's the amount of strength used to hold himself up over and over again. On vault, that power of those legs and arms that could wrap themselves around Draco as he fuck Harry up against a wall. On floor, it is power again, but the grace of flying through the air, only to look like you are going to fall, to roll out. Draco loves watching Harry.