Gum

Draco likes to do things in silence. Study, read, do homework or classwork. It annoys his roommates that they have to be silent when he is in the room doing work. It has always been that way. Growing up without a sister or brother made it easy to have silence. And parents that were never around.

                So in some sense, he needs silence because that was how he used to live, in silence. All alone, by himself.

                So when Harry fucking Potter decided to get some gum to chew in class obnoxiously loud, Draco was pissed. No amount of yelling or bullying could get Potter to stop. In dead silence in Potions class, you would hear a loud pop of the bubble he blew. To say the least, it was getting on Draco's last nerve.

                It was going on for weeks now. Every single class, he would have gum. It was a wonder how the teachers hadn't yelled at him yet. It was no hidden fact that The-Boy-Who-Lived was obsessed with gum.

                One day, Draco was more agitated than usual. He had woken up late, missed breakfast, taken a cold shower instead of a hot one, tripped on his way to double potions with the Gryffindors. When he sat down, he couldn't help but notice that Potter blew a bubble extra big today.

                Oh, great, Draco thought with a groan, he has more gum than normal. Yay.

                Draco tried to focus during the lesson, he really did. He likes potions. It's one of his favorite classes. But, Potter and his gum couldn't let him focus. He decided to do something about it.

                After class. He dragged a complaining Potter behind him down a deserted hall. He pinned him against the wall and waited for him to speak.

                "Malfoy, wha-"Perfect.

                Draco swooped in, kissing Potter hard. He forced his tough through his open mouth. Potter didn't respond at all, not that Draco expected him to. For this, he just had to keep his mouth open.

                Draco felt around with his tongue, searching for the cured thing. Found it.

                He pulled back. Potter looked stunned. Draco smiled and walked down the hall, smacking some gum.

Authors Note:

The rating has gone up to mature content for Sunday's post. It will probably be the only one unless you want to beg for one.

Siren.