Chapter 102- Careless Whispers

Start from the beginning

Tohka: You!!! MIO TA-

The sound of a small strip of light protruding from the ground ran through Tohka's chest.

Tohka: Agh...

That moan unconsciously leaked out from Tohka's throat. All of her strength had left her hand as <Sandalphon> dropped to the ground. Miraculously, there was no pain. There was only violent drowsiness that made her unable to continue standing. Her knees collapsed as she fell to the ground. Tohka tried biting her own tongue to stay awake, but it seemed to have little effect. In her hazy vision, Tohka saw the wrecked debris of <Fraxinus> crashing down from contact with a grain of light from <Ain Soph Aur>.

-To Darren-

Darren POV:

The intense concentration and sharpened vision were all I can say as I was dodging attacks from Yoko while slashing at her.

Darren: Her speed... is so fast...

Yuko: Don't lose focus, Darren... if you lose now, everything would be for naught.

Darren: Yes, ZAPHKIEL!!! SANDALPHON!!! MICHEAL!!!

A giant clock, a sword, and a key appeared in my hands.

Darren: I don't even need to say the numerals anymore, huh...?

???: Correct, Darling~

I suddenly turned around to see White Queen hugging me.

Darren: Thought you were with Kurumi and the others.

White Queen: Doesn't matter, but, let's just-

Yoko: Chitchat is over.

Yoko suddenly swung her polearm towards me as I was batted towards a wall.

White Queen: DARREN!!

Yoko: Don't interrupt us.

She swung her polearm towards White Queen's stomach and sent her towards a wall which made her cough up blood.

Darren: /Unforgivable.../

Yoko: What was that, Darling?

Darren: Unforgivable... Unforgivable...

I clashed my daggers against Yoko's polearm before kicking her stomach away.

Darren: Trios Angels!

(Darren)

I started to dash towards Yoko again and clashed my blade against her polearm.

Yoko: Strong, Darling, truly strong!!!

Darren: I'm... *kicks her head* not... *punches her stomach* your darling.

I kneed her stomach before judo throwing her to a wall.

Darren: Tch...

I got in a stance while many <Nibelcols> flew towards me and were about to attack me.