chapter 49 day after Christmas birth

Anahi Diaz's family drove her to the hospital and in while in the delivery room the doctor tells Anahi Diaz "breathe Ms Diaz and push" Anahi screamed for hours also yells at the doctor saying "SÁCAME A ESTE BEBÉ AHORA MISMO O ADORME EL DOLOR, MEJOR MALDITA SEA ESTO ES MÁS DOLOROSO DE LO QUE PENSABA" The Doctor asked the Nurse "what is she saying" The nurse responded with "what I can say "she's asking to numb the pain better doctor the rest you don't want to know." 4 hours later Beom is in the nursing room with both of the baby's boys the doctor tells Beom Soek "Mr Seok both children were 8 pounds and were 20 inches also, the mother of the babies is feeling fatigue you are needed in that room now sir." Beom Soek responded with "Thank you doctor where is her room again?" The doctor responded with "Top floor and to 3 doors right and between a door,you'll need to call and past 2 doors and walk in on the first door you see." Beom Soek responded with "thank you doctor." Then the doctor responded with "josimhaseyo geu salam-eun jigeum holeumon ttaemun-e hwaga nass-euni chokollisgwa eumsig, masil geos-eul gajyeoganeun ge joh-eul geos gat-ayo." Then Beom Soek responded with "dasi han beon gamsadeulibnida bagsanim gieoghagessseubnida." Then after Beom Soek got her some chocolate and some more foods and something to drink, Beom Soek looked at Anahi Diaz and asked her,"Hey baby how are you feeling right now." Anahi Diaz responded with "gimme some food and something to drink I'll be better mi amor." As Beom Soek gives her something to eat and drink, and some chocolates and her favorite drink, The Nurse walked in and asked Anahi Diaz "hey how are you feeling now ms Diaz?" Anahi Diaz responded with "mejor ahora que mi marido me trajo algo de comida y algo de beber." The nurse responded with "Estoy aquí para decirles que necesito que ustedes dos firmen estos papeles para uno y para dos. Estoy aquí para guiarlos a sus bebés ahora, solo si ustedes quieren." Beom Soek responded with "I'm sorry." Anahi Diaz responded with "We need to sign papers and we could see our children as well." Beom Soek responded with "oh ok thank you doctor." They sign the papers and then they went to see their babies and then the nurse responded with "what did you two name the babies if you don't mind me asking?" Then Beom Soek and Anahi Diaz looked at each other and then they both told the nurse "Matthew and Theodore Diaz Seok that's their name's." Then nurse responded with "those are wonderful names." Then 2 days later both Anahi Diaz bring their children back to their home, then Anahi Diaz and Beom Soek tell their children "this is your new home little ones you'll love it here mi amor's." One week later it was new year's eve right before midnight.