"Look, honey. Look, Onyx. Here's Dada." Mrs. Min shows him the phone and he gasps quietly as he reaches for it.

The sudden intake of air causes him to get the hiccups. The little cupping noise leaves his mouth and Yoongi giggles deeply.

"Are you giving Grandma an earful, Bear?"

Onyx looks like he's trying to say something but having just calmed down from crying and now having the hiccups, he needs to collect his thoughts.

"It's okay. Take your time. No rush. I miss you. You'll come with Mommy and I to our friends' wedding later. Well, it's a renewal of their vows but they've never had a ceremony before so, a wedding."

"Ahmamama."

"Yeah, mama's coming too. You miss Mama? I know she misses you. She's going to come home and smother you in kisses before she starts getting you ready. I got you a little suit to match mine. It's not exactly the same but it's very close."

"Oh, he's going to be so handsome." Mr. Min says from the kitchen. "And his hair has really grown a lot since the holidays, you know? It's thicker."

"It's a little curlier, too." Mrs. Min observes.

"I don't know how much tighter his curls are going to get. That man has curls looser than Harper's but Onyx's are still looser than both of theirs right now."

"He still has soft baby hair. You can see at his roots that they're curling a little bit more. Like the new hair that's been coming in is a little more coily. I think it's going to change more by the time that he's one." Mrs. Min looks at Onyx's hair and he shakes his head.

"I think that by a year old, most babies' hair texture is what it's going to be for the rest of their life." Yoongi comments. "I'm not sure how true that it but from what I've seen, I think that's accurate."

"His hair is going to be more like Harper's, I think." Mrs. Min concludes. "Her hair is so beautiful. When we went to the salon, I stayed in until just after she had gotten it washed and blown out for the braid down. Oh, it's so long, Yoongi."

"I know, She keeps it curly most of the time though, in it's natural state. She's only straightened it once since I've known her. But even then, she keeps it in a bun or in a clip, off her shoulders."

"I was talking to her last night before she left to meet you for dinner. She wants to get her hair done again soon. She said that she wants braids this time but she's going to have to find the time to go."

"With everything going on, we're going to have to make the time for that." Yoongi says, cleaning up the things on his work desk.

"She said the week after next, since next week you guys are going out of town with the moving truck.

"Yeah, right. We're doing that and then Onyx has a doctor's appointment, too."

"I thought that he just went to the doctor?" Mrs. Min asks. "For his six month checkup. He doesn't have to go again until nine months, right?"

"For his pediatrician's office, right. But Harper called his pediatrician and spoke with him. He put in a referral for Onyx to see a specialist so that's who we have to take him to go see."

Mrs. Min sighs through her nose as she looks at the baby crawling into her lap. He's put the phone down to seat himself perfectly in between her legs. He grabs her phone back up and puts it on the floor in front of him. It rests against his grandmother's foot and he claps for himself.

Yoongi and his father start clapping as well, on autopilot as Onyx giggles. They're not sure exactly what he just did, as they're busy with other tasks, but he's proud of himself for something. And that's a good enough reason as any to clap.