"Yes. The skull surgery will be postponed until Monday morning pending the proxy's signature. That is one that I will be doing myself. Dr. Han, the patient that you did surgery on this morning is currently in ICU recovery. Her vitals at her last check were great. You will be taking over the monitoring for the rest of the day with that. I'd also like to remind everybody that there is a meeting for the surgical techs on Monday afternoon after my surgery. If you have any questions before that, please don't hesitate to ask."

Yoongi looks at everyone to make sure that they get his memo.

"I'm going to be out for the rest of the day after this meeting. The earliest I will be able to respond is Sunday night."

"What if we have emergency matters that need to be addressed?" Dr. Han asks.

"Then you will contact Dr. Hyde for those things. I will be off of work tomorrow."

"I thought that directors were supposed to be on call on their days off?" Han asks with a tilt of his head.

"They are but the on-call schedule varies." Yoongi says as he stands up from the chair. He sips his tea from the straw and grabs his laptop and notepad up.

"Dr. Brenner, your surgery today starts in 30 minutes. Your surgical team should be almost finished prepping the room by now. I want the full report emailed to me by the end of the night, please. That, I will be checking for. Other than that, if there aren't any other questions, comments or concerns, I will be in my office for the next ten minutes. After that, I'm outta here."

That concludes the meeting and Yoongi exits with the others.

"Don't tell me that they made you director of the third floor just for you to start slacking, Dr. Min."

"I'm not slacking, Han. My job still gets done. I still put in the same amount of hard work that I always have." Yoongi clarifies.

"I just also value my girlfriend and our kid. So of course, I'll make sure that I make the time for them. What kind of man would I be if I didn't?"

"We're doctors, Min." Han says. "Surgeons, actually. Do you know what the divorce rate is for men like us?"

"No." Yoongi shakes his head as his phone buzzes. He pulls it out of his pocket and smiles at the contact. "But I know what the divorce rate is for men like you." He smiles kindly at Dr. Han as he calls his mother in return for the text message that she just sent.

He takes his keys out of his pocket and unlocks the door, leaving Han standing there like a fool.

"Hello?" Mrs. Min answers as Yoongi opens the door.

"Yes? I just got off the meeting right before you texted me. Is something wrong?"

"No. Onyx keeps crying for his 'baba' and I don't know what he means. I tried to give him his bottle and he drank it but he's still saying 'baba'. I'd have texted Harper but she's just started and I don't want them to think that she's unsuitable for the job for replying to my text messages."

"I'm going to video call you. I think that sometimes Onyx gets the 'b' and 'd' mixed up. Or he uses them interchangeably."

"Oh. So he's saying 'dada'." Mrs. Min understands.

"Yes, I think so. Hold on. I'll hang up and then video call."

"Okay."

Yoongi ends the call and starts the video call. His mother answers right away and she smiles at him.

"I still think that this is so cool. There's no lag or anything with this. It's all real time. That's so crazy. Okay, let me bring the phone to Onyx."

Mrs. Min walks through the living room and over to the couch. She gets on the floor next to Onyx who's crying as he holds onto Jewel's collar.