Your Servant Is Here, How Could She Allow You To Humiliate Lord Husband!

Start from the beginning

Legend said that Maiden Mountain, for the sake of preserving fairness in the Star Duels and to avoid other cultivators spying, would send down a “Star Guard,” and documents did not lack this sort of record either. Although it was unknown whether it was a falsehood or an exaggeration of the Star Duels, while maintaining a prudent thinking of believing it to be true rather than not, the Ancestors would not place themselves at risk. However, the Star Duels had another rule. Star Generals also could not infringe on the interests of other people, otherwise retaliatory killing was considered fair.

Wu Song apparently killed Elder Immortal Extreme Clarity, an Ancestral Master of the Most High Path. According to common sense, Enviless of the East carrying out a vendetta was within reason. It was just that they just did not know whether Wu Song had committed an offense, or if the latter was courting death.

Seeing the Heaven and Earth Profound Dust Sword Array trap Wu Song, their hearts knew that the Harm Star would die without doubt.

At this time, they suddenly heard a hissing howl, like the moans of ghosts and the wails of spirits.

The sound was sharp and ear-piercing, like a demonic noise.

All of the Ancestors turned their heads to look, and they saw an unremarkable mountain range suddenly explode. A black light soared into the sky, dazzling the eyes of all the Ancestors. When they saw this creature, their hearts were astounded. That monster truly was bizarre to the limit. Two monkey heads, with a horn and fangs, eyes that released a bloody color, four arms extending past the knees, fur like needles, with the hundred feet of a centipede winding across its body, a scorpion tail at its rear, and a snake tongue flicking in and out. Its back had bat wings, its whole body enveloped in poison light and toxic gas from head to foot, with poison fog and miasma swirling around. It practically was a Ten Thousand Poison.

“Ten Thousand Year Gu Demon!!”

Xuan Zhenzi all of a sudden shouted.

Several more figures and multi-colored light flew out from beneath the Ten Thousand Year Gu Demon.

When the Ancestors saw this Ten Thousand Year Gu Demon, it appeared to be unable to withstand another blow. At such a Ten Thousand Year Gu Demon that could at any time be inserted with Essence Blood and controlled, they completely lacked hesitation and rushed over towards the Gu Demon overjoyed. Every sort of ability, seal, and magic weapon simultaneously flew out. They wanted to capture this Ten Thousand Year Gu Demon in the first moments, and even the most cold as ice Queen Lady of Ice was incapable of restraining herself, fully using her Dark Ice.

The injured and recuperating Zhong Qi at this time saw the Ten Thousand Year Gu Demon also with a glint in his eye, and he joined the camp that fought over it.

This unbearably ugly, sinister as a demon, completely covered in vile air Ten Thousand Year Gu Demon was just like it had become an appetizer everyone fought over, a scene extremely spectacular.

When Enviless of the East saw the Ten Thousand Year Gu Demon, he also was wild with joy, but he was bitterly using the Dual Modes Profound Dust Sword Array to trap Wu Siyou and was incapable of moving. He could only watch helplessly as they fought wildly, his heart anxious. Continuously urging the sword array with hand seals, he shouted: “Pilgrim Wu Song, you had better quickly return to Maiden Mountain.”

Yet the Wu Siyou in the middle of the Heaven and Earth Profound Dust Sword Array only felt an extremely large pressure pushing in her face, making her feel stifled. Her breathing was not smooth, and her heart only felt incomparably oppressed, putong, putong as it hopped.

The sword light in the middle of the array was like a golden snake wildly dancing. The green light roared, Heaven and Earth rippled, and a thunderclap roused; as a Supervoid level cultivator, Enviless of the East’s sword array was the so-called tyrannical. “The Boundless gives birth to the Supreme Ultimate, the Supreme Ultimate becomes the dual modes,” Enviless of the East’s Dual Modes Profound Dust Sword Array was abstruse, the sword-light sweeping from the four cardinal directions like a cool breeze. They shot directly to the Wu Siyou at the array’s center, leaving her without a place to run.