"Forget it!" She snapped back.

"Come on!"

"Please Jiro!" Uraraka asked. Jiro crossed her arms looking away from everyone. Feeling overwhelmed and embarrassed.

"Why don't I try?!" Mineta whined as he snatched a microphone that they all had recently got because the festival was literally tomorrow.

Mineta then began to scream into the mic causing basically everyone to cover their ears. Even D/N laid on the floor and used their itty bitty paws to cover its ears. It didn't even sound like a song. It was like barking and yelling at the same time.

"What'd you guys think? Pretty awesome huh?" He smirked. "I'll go again since it's pretty aweso-"

"NO!"

Oh hell no....

This caused Mineta to drop the mic as his face contorted with horror and ignominy. He then sat on the floor and held his knees up against his chin.

"Fine! Do whatever you want dammit! It's not like any of you can be any good!"

Kirishima then snatched the mic from off the floor and pointed to himself.

"Not to brag, but I'm a pretty awesome singer." He then began to sing a song. Better than Mineta but still it wasn't quite right.

Aoyama then sung with sparkles around himself. Still didn't sound right. No one else wanted to sing and the only ones left that could really sing were Y/N and Jiro, who had been silent the entire time.

"You guys are the only ones who can kill this performance with your amazing singing!" Uraraka exclaimed with a small bit of hope in her eyes.

"Why don't you sing Jiro. I wanna hear your voice!" Momo came in. Others joined in, wanting to hear her voice. Jiro sighed, knowing everyone would bug her until dawn. And she didn't want that.

"Fine." She took the mic and put it close to her face. She took a long and deep breath and began to sing. Everyone stood shocked hearing her voice. It was almost like it was sculpted by the music gods themselves.

Once she finished, she looked at all then and saw their eyes shining in amazement.

"That was music to my ears!" "Such a graceful voice!" "Absolutely beautiful!"

Denki, Mineta, and Aoyama fell onto the floor with flowers dancing around their heads in awestruck.

"I think Jiro should be our singer!" "Yeah!" "Definitely!"

Jiro looked over at Y/N'a figure and saw her smiling her way. She thought to herself. She should be able to sing too. After what I have heard, her voice is magnificent as well. She should be a singer too.

"Guys!" Jiro called out. They all looked back at her giving them their full attention.

"Y/N should sing too!" Y/N's eyes widened as Jiro came next to her. "She has an amazing voice too! Why don't we have two singers? I think it'll draw more people to watch if we have two songs! What do you say?"

They all nodded their heads with excitement.

"That sounds good!"