Chapter 27

Copyright © tiyashidas123

--- --- ---

I am a little happy as Krishn looks at me.

"Radha" Krishn says and a hint of a smile touches the corner of his lips.
I am a lot more happier.

"Krishn" Chandrabali says.

And he looks at her.

"Chandrabali, you here?" He asks her.

"Krishn, Radha is here, why? You really called her?" She looks at him.

"Yes. I called her" Krishn looks at me again.

"Krishn. Are we not to be married? Why are you meeting her at midnight?" Chandrabali looks genuinely confused and hurt.

"Chandrabali, we are not be married. Why would you think that?"

"You, because, because you came to me at my engagement ceremony and talked to me and then you played this melody the other night and when I called your name and you said, "you came", you wre calling me riight Krishn?"
She looks more confused than hurt.

"Chandrabali, many people talked to you at your engagement ceremony. And I said, "you came" at the same time you took my name. I said you came to someone else" he looks at me, and then back at her and says "you are to marry Govardhan, Chandrabali"

He knew that I was here that day.

"Govardhan. Yes, I'm to marry Govardhan, and, you are Krishn" she continues,"I, I better go back home, I did not mean to take you as Govardhan. Radha, nice meeting you." She turns and goes back to home most probably.
She looked embarrassed and appalled and uncomfortable? Probably.
I mean she probably did not meet Govardhan properly.

"Radha" Krishn calls and I look at him, "you came" he says, "I love how you always come back to me. Every path you take leads you to me, Radha. Remember that."

"Let us go home and get some rest. Have to get up early. Revati and dau's engagement ceremony is in the morning." I say after a moment.
He looks at me and nods. And we approach the house together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote!
And do say if you have any confusion.

Stay safe.

Thank you.
Tiya ♡