Chapter 13

Copyright © tiyashidas123

--- --- ---

"Do you not want to go home today?" Balraam laughs.

"What if I don't?"

"Then stay here, little brother. I am going home. Today ma asked us to taste the butter that is being made for tomorrow's client. I assume that only I will be tasting them."

Balraam starts towards their home, whistling along the way.

Krishn glowers after his brother.

How could he forget about the butter?

He stands up ready to go home.

But then stops, what was the reason he and Balraam had waited this long?

"Krishn! Come now I am telling you!" Balraam yells from a distance.

"Coming!" Krishn laughs and runs after him.

»»--♡--««

"About time! We need to deliver the butter tomorrow at dawn. And only asked you two for help because there are too much and you are coming home this late!" Yashoda says while preparing the rest of the butter.

"Mm. These pots of butter are sweet. Krishn you taste the ones that are near you. I will taste these. Ma, who has requested for this much butter?" Balraam asks.

"Chandrabhanu is his name, I suppose. These are for his daughter's engagement." Yashoda replies, finishing the work at hand.

"Are we invited? These are all delicious by the way." Balraam compliments.

"Can we take one of these pots? Surely the rest would be enough for them?" Krishn asks, already finished with almost half the pot in his hand.

"Absolutely not, Krishn. Leave that pot right there. And yes, we are invited, Balraam." Yashoda says as they finishes tasting.

Balraam and Krishn shares a look with each other.

"We will eat more of these butters tomorrow then." Balraam says as they head upstairs to their rooms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote!
And do say if you have any confusion.

Stay safe.

Thank you.
Tiya