Chapter 26

Copyright © tiyashidas123

--- --- ---

The house is being decorated with flowers and colors. The day after tomorrow dau and Revati's engagement.

"Tonight" Krishn says in my ear and goes towards the stairs.

Tonight?

I stare at Krishn as he climbs the stairs and dau and Revati also starts climbing the stairs hand in hand.

A smile comes to my face as I stare at dau and Revati

»»--♡--««

I wake up with a start.

That melody. Krishn is playing his flute again, again he is playing this melody.

Is this what he meant as he said "Tonight"? I think as I rush to the door.

He can ask me to meet. Instead of making me run to him like this by this melody.

As I approach Nidhuvan, I notice another silhouette dancing and approaching Nidhuvan.

"Chandrabali?" I ask as she comes near.

"Radha" she says and I go ahead of her as her pace is not much speedy.

"Chandrabali, what are you doing here?" I ask her.

This is awkward, what will Chandrabali think? Me rushing ahead and shouting questions at her.

"You hear that melody? That melody is calling me" she says and I probably would have stopped if Krishn wasn't pulling me.

She said this melody is calling her? Krishn, what are you trying to do?

Also, how come she is not rushing?
I ask so.

"And why rush? I can walk" Chandrabali says.

"But did you not say that the melody is calling you?" I ask, she is rushing to match my pace.

"Yes. But why rush? Calling as in as the melody plays, I am to go to him. I also did not know that. But last night when I went to him as he was playing this melody, I got to know he was playing this melody to call me" she says.

So, Krishn said to her that he was calling her by this melody?

Is she not to be married to someone?

"Are you not getting married to someone? How come you are meeting some other at midnight?" I ask her.

"No no no. I am meeting my fiancée not some other" she says, and she have the gall to look appalled.

I choose to believe Krishn over a girl I met a day ago.

"And where are you going? And why are you rushing?" She asks me.

"I am going to Krishn. This melody he plays, it pulls me to him" I say.

And we reach there. To Krishn. He pulls his flute and looks at me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote!
And do say if you have any confusion.

Stay safe.

Thank you.
Tiya ♡