Chapter 16

Copyright © tiyashidas123

--- --- ---

"So if nobody grows here, how does the time work here?" I ask.

What they are saying is astonishing.

"Here is no time." Revati's father states.

"Then why are you here? Would you not want to come outside? It is your place, so you must have some say." I say.

This way, staying forever inside a cave must be very hard.

"I want to know the same. There is something more to it, is there not?" Revati asks her father.

"Yes." Her father says after a moment and then continues, "Here is no time. But outside is. And once you go outside, you must take on all the time that was supposed to be yours, all at once so as not to disturb the nature."

"Meaning..."

"Yes, me and Revati, we have lived inside this cave for more than thousands of years now." He leans back on the wall.

"I am not a fool father." Revati says, looking at her father.

"What I have just said, is true." Her father says firmly.

"It maybe the truth but you speak to yourself loudly sometimes. Loud enough for me to hear what you are murmuring."

"What do you mean to say?" Her father asks.

"There is a way, is there not? To get out of here as we are now, here inside the cave?" She asks.

When her father does not say anything for a while, she asks him again.

"Say father, it has been a long time here. Say now."

"There is a way. But only for one person. There will be, or maybe there already is, a boy, only a touch of his hand can make it possible to go outside as we are now, here, inside this cave. But as I said, it will work for only one person, any one of us." He says.

"He shall come first." Revati says and lies down.

"You sleep for a while." I tell her.

She laughs.

"One doesn't not feel sleepy here. Or hunger." She says.

"But I am hungry." I say.

"Then you must have been hungry when you came here. When did you come here? Inside the cave, I mean" She asks.

"Two or three hours before I came here, to this room." I say.

"A little over 24 hours then. Which means you can still get out. But you should eat something here before." She says.

I can get out of here. Vishakha and Lalita can out of here too.

»»--♡--««

"We are home." Balraam says, walking inside Krishn's bed chamber.

"Yeah." Krishn says, sitting on a cushioned chair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subh Rath Yatra.
Happy Rath Yatra.

Don't forget to vote!
And do say if you have any confusion.

Stay safe.

Thank you.
Tiya