Lesson One[Moonsun]

•Age Gap•
Moonbyul: 30
Solar: 19

•Public•

Solar POV

I'm nervous...I should not have made that stupid bet with her! I spend my whole week hanging out with my friend I barely had time to study...I'm just going to accept my fate, I definitely failed my papers.

Moonbyul: "Kim Yongsun! Here's your papers...I am very disappointed! Stay behind after class!"

Professor Moon slammed the paper on my desk, she made it clear I was the only person in this class that failed this term...there is another twenty minutes before the bell ring, but she dismissed everyone early today.

It's just me...and her, in this classroom right now. She locked the door and shut the curtain and window in this class, walking over with her heel's tapping on the floor...she don't look happy...

Moonbyul: "You failed your test yet again, and I thought you would at least try to study for it!"

Solar: "Byul...I—"

She hit the table hard and pointed to my uniform, I didn't waste a second to unbutton it...I didn't want to anger her any further, she took my tie and tied my wrist together...she grabbed my arm and dragged me towards her desk bending me forward.

Moonbyul: "Do you know what you are being punish for!"

I could only let out a whimper, nodding my head weakly as I look into my Professor eyes...she only let out a chuckle allowing a moment of silence before whispering to me...

Moonbyul: "I like this...I could only imagine what I could do if we were home slut."

Solar: "T-Then...do it at home."

Moonbyul: "You know why we are doing it here~ you lost the bet!"

Yes...the stupid bet. I shouldn't have made that bet, I told her that I would let her do whatever she want to me in school...if I failed another test.

Moonbyul: "You are lucky...I don't have anything thick and long to fuck you with this time."

I moan softly and whimper looking at her, I wasn't sure what to say to her. I know it was to late to apologise...

Solar: "Please...punish me Professor."

Moonbyul: "Wow! I know you are a slut, but begging your professor to punish you...in class? Pervert!"

She ripped my panty away and shove it in my mouth, she then unbuckle her belt and swing it at my butt directly.

Moonbyul: "I'll hit you for every damm question you got wrong!"

I nod my head and and went on with it, thirsty swings of belt...I felt so pain. I was tearing and she was comforting me...but I knew it wasn't over...

Moonbyul: "Look at you...dripping on the teacher's desk! You want me that badly? Ha...I'll have to deal with such a naughty student..."

She held my body tightly and started rubbing my pussy gently, I felt...so good...I can't help it anymore...I need her...I want her...I look at her whimpering and she just laugh at me.

She pushed her finger in me and tilted my head bites my neck roughly, she would then slap my face pushing my face down on the desk while fingering me hard.

Moonbyul: "I think you haven't learned your fucking lesson...you just cum without my permission...did professor not teach you to ask for permission?"

I cried and shook my head weakly, but she didn't stop there...she pulled my panty out of my mouth and placed her finger in...allowing me to suck on her fingers...

Moonbyul: "Are you going to be a good student?"

Solar: "Y-Yes Professor..."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, I was nervous...what if it was another professor...what if that professor unlock the door...we will get caught...

Moonbyul: "Don't be nervous...be quiet and we won't get caught."

Wheein: "Hello? Is anyone in there?"

Hwasa: "Wheein...no one's there, Yongsun is probably somewhere else..."

It's Wheein and Hyejin! Crap...I said I will be drinking with them today, I totally forgot about it...how am I suppose to explain to them?

Moonbyul: "I think you had enough for today Yongsun, but it's not over yet. I will have more fun when we reach home baby..."

She smirked untying my wrist and dressing me up, no one could have known that I am dating my own professor...and no one would imagine what happened when we are alone...

Solar: "C-Can we perhaps...do it here more often?"

Moonbyul: "Only if you can be quiet enough darling."

She kissed me and kept everything, I just know my school life will be very pleasant from today onward...