The Queen's Maid(Hwasun)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
«»=Others

>Top Hwasa: The Queen<
>Bottom Solar: The Maid<

Warning: mention of incest with Wheebyul, a bit of Yandere

Solar POV

I grew up with Queen Hyejin in this palace, I was her best friend...and her favourite among the maids, I was her personal maid...she is not very nice to others, but when it comes to me...she become a whole different lady, sweet and kind.

"Your majesty...wake up, rise and shine".

"Hmm...maybe a french kiss will wake me up".

Have I mentioned about how much of a flirt she is with me...of course she is, we have been dating for years after all...I remember when she held a sword at her neck...threatening to kill herself if I refuse her proposal.

"Your majesty, you can't order your personal maid to do such...erotic act with you".

"I command you to do it!"

I rolled my eyes and climbed above her, placing my lips on her's and sliding my tongue in...she opened her eyes and held onto my hips, flipping us over so she's on top of me.

"Good morning...your majesty, breakfast is ready".

"Which breakfast are you talking about?"

"The one that is smoking hot".

"I see...so are you going to strip and allow me to feast on you".

I gasped and pushed her away, hands covering myself while looking at her playful eyes...I bet I forgot to mention how much of a pervert she is.

"You are so...perverted!"

"You like it".

That's true...that's how I fall in love with her anyway, it's her dirty jokes and her perverted personality that make me love her.

"Come on...before the real food get cold".

"Fine~ dress me up!"

"Yes my queen".

"How many times do I have to tell you to drop the formalities".

"You are my queen no matter what, and I'm your humble maid...besides you can't hide the fact that it's your fantasy".

"Of course...seeing you so submissive towards me".

I pouted and tied her corset my hands reaching for her breast and giving it a squeeze...I can dominate her too, who say I can't.

"I can top you too".

I saw her smirked through the mirror and realised what's going on, she grabbed my hand and pinned me against the wall...her eye speaks dominance as she gripped on my neck.

"You were saying?"

*whimper*

"My little slut".

"Y-Your majesty...b-breakfast".

She placed a kiss on my neck and got up, I panted and walked towards her to dress her up...maybe I can never dominate her even if my life depends on it.

"I have a meeting with our neighbouring country, the moon and wind princesses...heard of them, they are my friend".

"Yes...they are quite famous aren't they".