My Princess...my fiancé...

[A simple story]

"Your daughter and my daughter shall unite our family name. I suppose you have no disagreement to this Duke Jung."

"I have no objection your majesty. My daughter shall marry your daughter when she turns 21. They will lead this empire together."

Wheein POV

I'm finally 21 today, the day have finally arrived. My father have told me about the marriage with the princess of the empire, I couldn't do anything about it.

Solar: "Lady Wheein? Don't worry about it, I'm sure no matter how frightening the crown princess is she will never hurt you.

I have never seen the Crown Princess of the empire before, she is 3 years older than me which is fine of course...but our marriage was set when I was 15 and she haven't even showed up at my birthday even for awhile...it's always her knight, lady Hyejin coming and handing me a dumb letter...but a certain someone seems to always enjoy her presence...

Wheein: "So when are you telling lady Hyejin how you feel towards her?"

Solar: "Lady Wheein! How long have you known this, I thought I hide it well."

It was...pretty obvious...she always look at her with those eyes, mind I recall the time she gave her flowers, and the time she danced with her...and countless of encounters I wish I forgotten.

Wheein: "It was very clear Yongsun, now let's go greet my father the duke before he stormed into my room again."

I sigh walking down the stairs to the ballroom entrance, the guard announces my presence and I immediately went in. Every noble was looking at me as usual, the Marquis and Marchioness, count and countess, viscount and viscountess and so on.

"Wheein! My daughter, come here and greet the King and Queen of Ahn Kingdom."

The King and Queen? Why are they here today, they usually sent gifts and would be too busy to come to simple birthday parties.

Wheein: "I greet the King and Queen of the Ahn Kingdom, may you live a long life."

"So she is going to marry my niece, I haven't seen her before but she looks so noble."

Right, the King is the younger brother of the Emperor...that means he is the uncle of my fiancé. This kingdom ranking is strange, the highest ranking is of course the emperor...followed by the King and queen...but since the King is born by a low status maid, he couldn't ascend the throne and the throne was given to the current heir, Moon Byul-Yi the Crown Princess. My father the duke was a former knight of the emperor and he slowly climbed the hierarchy to the duke, hence he have good relationships with the emperor and hence...the force marriage.

Hyejin: "Lady Wheein, I hope I'm not late to your party."

She walked in but she is not wearing her usual uniform, instead she is wearing a grand gown and a tiara. It's like she's a princess...

"Hyejin, it's great to see my daughter wearing a dress for once."

Hyejin...the king daughter...that means-

Wheein: "Y-YOU ARE A PRINCESS!?! I mean...y-your highness."

I curtsy at her and gulp, I could never have notice. She is a princess and the cousin of my fiancé, what is going on...

Hyejin: "Oh please, I'm not use to you curtsying to me...by the way, where is your maiden? I...want to dance with her."

Wheein: "Yongsun, she was with me a moment ago—"

Solar: "Unhand me! I need to be next to Lady Wheein at all times!"

Sir Eric Nam, only son of Count Nam and the heir of the family...a person who uses his family name to get with any girls he saw, not just the nobles even commoners and now...my personal maid...how dare he!