Freedom in slavery[Hwasun]

Bold-Moonbyul
Bold Italic-Wheein
Italic-Hwasa
Normal-Solar
[]-Others

Top/Master: Hwasa
Bottom/Slave: Solar

Solar woke up in a cold, dark and miserable cell. The first thing she noticed was the mirror in front of her, showing off her naked body and blood dripping down from her body. She figured she was tortured by them, she was the leader of the resistance and was found by the Royal army, their kingdom was taken over by the young princess who betrayed the king. The new queen was violent, evil and heartless, everyone who goes against her will be behead.

"Good morning, not doing so well are you".

"I was feeling fine until you showed up, Ahn Hyejin".

Solar forced herself to stand up but fall to the ground immediately, she definitely wish she could wipe off that smirk off that evil face.

"I have to admit, I really didn't think any of your band of rebels would have attempted an attack on the Capital again after that sad little failed invasion. You must have been truly desperate. "

Ahn Hyejin smirked, her cloak sweeping against the floor as she entered the cell. Solar watched her as she bent down, she wasn't expecting her to pull her hair forcing herself upwards.

"Do you like my new cloak? I had them tailored after being crowned queen of radish kingdom, which reminded me, you missed a lovely coronation. "

"You must be desperate for company if you came here just to gloat."

It sounded much more stronger in her head before she said that, instead it came out in a croaky voice like a dehydrated frog. Hyejin laughed at Solar's miserable sight and snapped her fingers, immediately two servants entered and splash cold water at the queen's prisoner.

"Well, it's nice to see you can talk after all. I was beginning to think my favourite rebel peasant was giving me the silent treatment".

"I know you haven't kept me alive this last week... for friendly conversation".

Solar retorted, fixing Hyejin with a determined, steely gaze despite her fatigue.

"So if you're going to do something to me, just get it over with. I won't talk if you torture me, and if you kill me you'll have a martyr for the resistance on your hands. You might have beaten me, but you won't defeat us. Understand, Princess?"

Solar wasn't sure if she expected the new crowned queen to feel indignant or threatened by her words, but a moment of snide laughter definitely wasn't the response she had hoped for. It was somehow more unnerving that her two servants simply stood at attention.

"I suppose I shouldn't laugh quite so much. There's really no way you would have been able to grasp the full scale of your situation from your cell, is there? My dear little peasant, your little resistance have been utterly destroyed."

Those words, almost made Solar curse at her. She look at her smug smirk as Hyejin steps on her head, she certainly have been going easy on her prisoner for quite some time.

"Oh, don't look so glum little peasant, are you perhaps upset at the thought that I've won?"

She taunted, making Solar cursed internally, having been so certain that even in the face of such a dire reality she had at least been able to keep her emotions hidden.

"So why not just kill me? You've already won!"

Solar finally spat out, her anger feeling more futile by the second, but more valuable than letting even a hint of her dread and burgeoning hoplessness come through.

"Either end it right here, or give me my sword back and we'll settle things in a proper fight. Or are you too scared of a 'peasant' to risk the chance of your people seeing their queen humiliated?"

At that Hyejin's smirk finally faltered for a moment, and Solar allowed herself a defiant smile. If she could actually bait the evil Queen into a fight... even if she did lose (though she doubted it), she could certainly give the self-appointed Queen a good thrashing, one that even her most loyal subjects would be whispering about long after she'd died. A legend to keep the spark of rebellion alive even in the darkness of the traitor tyranny. And yet, a small part of her just wanted it to be over, to goad Hyejin just over the edge fast enough for her to strike her down without any more pretense.

"Tell me, Yongsun. Do you have any idea of how long you've been in this miserable cell."

"One whole week..."

"One whole week, just enough to make you into this miserable state. Yet, your beauty and your arrogance still stands."

There was something strange, almost dangerous in the way Ahn Hyejin looked at her, a sort of greed Yongsun didn't place until she felt Hyejin's thumb drag carefully, slowly down her cheek. She blinked, hardly able to believe what the Queen was suggesting, until she made her intention clear.

"You should be flattered, peasant, that you've captured this much of my attention. So to answer your question... I intend to make you mine. What do you say to that?"

Her answer came quickly as Solar, given a sudden burst of adrenaline, snapped her teeth viciously at Hyejin's hand.

On instinct, the Queen had jerked her hand back, but not before Solar had managed to nip deep enough into her thumb to draw blood, causing the evil Queen to cry out sharply as she retreated from the bars of the cell, her servants quickly launching their fist ahead to hit Yongsun to the far wall.

"FUCK YOU! I'd rather die than be your fucking puppet!"

Yongsun screamed, the fury in her eyes renewed, the splash of blood along her lip and cheek giving her a wild, feral look. Hyejin's calm facade finally dropping as she glared viciously back at her attacker, the dim firelight of the dungeon thrown into stark relief as she slowly dragged her sword in her uninjured hand.

There was a moment of silence and Solar was sure she would be stab in the heart soon. The moment soon pass as Hyejin drew her sword back, her own anger being swapped with an amusement.

"I believe I'd rather have you broken down, turned into my own personal puppet."

She smirked, and with a snap of her finger her servants rushed towards her, a loud scream was heard before Yongsun was blindfolded and gagged.

Author NOTE!
Hello, I've escaped prison— I mean I've found time to continue writing and no I'm not dead no worries, this will be part 1 of the story and I'll continue with part 2 starting with Hyejin's POV

I apologise for being gone, but I'm back and I intend to continue providing stories and hopefully continue my HwaByul book anytime soon✌️