Songbird (Wheesa)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
«»=Others

TW: none

AU: HwaSun is Royal Sibling

Hwasa POV

"Hyejin ah~ you are not focusing"

I couldn't focus on anything this few days, I couldn't even eat my pancakes without thinking about her...this few days while walking in the royal capital , I saw a girl singing at the fountain, she was adorable...small and beautiful.

"Your majesty...your sister must be in love".

Moonbyul is the first female Royal guard after thousands of generations, her skills are amazing and strong...she is the first to rise in power and ranks, people often call her Moonstar as a nickname.

"I'm not in love Byul...it's just, she is really good at singing".

I lean down on the table and sigh, she isn't noble at all...she was in plain ugly clothes with holes, she had greasy long blue hair...but she had a cute dimple when she smile.

"Moonbyul, prepare our horses!"

"Yes my Queen".

"Where are you going Unnie?"

"We are going to see what's so special about this secret crush of yours".

Before I could even protest, she dragged me to our horse and had the whole capital bowing as we ride our horse slowly.

"Stop!"

I stopped and looked at my Unnie, she got off her horse and decided to get a necklace...she doesn't usually wear jewellery but she seems to like the necklace a lot...unless of course it's for Moonbyul, she had a little crush on her for some time.

"Why not buy something for your crush?"

"Unnie!!! She is not my crush!"

We continue riding and stopped at the fountain, the girl wasn't there...I frowned and got off the horse and went to a shop.

«Princess Hyejin! What an honor having you here in my humble flower shop!»

"Sir...the girl who always sing here? What happened?"

«S-She well...some people came and dragged her away»

"WHERE!!!"

«I saw them heading putting her in a wooden cage and heading towards the outcasts forest»

I widened my eyes and ran to my horse, kicking his back immediately and heading towards the forest...my sister and the whole guards rush after me.

"Hyejin! Why are we here!!!"

"That girl is in trouble!"

I got off my horse and stand still, this forest is quiet and disgusting...dark and depressing, her voice...if she can even make a single sound...I would be able to recognise it immediately.

"let me go".
"help".
"I'm sorry".
"I don't want to be yours"

I make my way to the north of the forest and saw a group of young men standing there with her, they had her tied to the tree unconscious and...branded...they fucking branded her.

"What is this!"

«Queen Yongsun! Princess Hyejin! What an honour to see you here!»