Jealousy ]Hwabyul]

•Age Gap•
•A very short one today•

Hwasa POV

I can't believe it! Another stupid post about Moonsun...why does she have to be so clingy with Yongsun Unnie, and why is she hugging her that way! I'm her girlfriend not her...but what if Byul starts to like Yong Unnie...they have been so close lately and they even went to Dubai together...

Moonbyul: "Hyejin? Is something the matter?"

Hwasa: "We are dating each other right?"

I gulp and hold onto her hand, she looks confuse but nodded her head and gave me a kiss...but I'm still worried, if she's just saying that because she doesn't want to break my heart...

Moonbyul: "Hyejin? If there's something bothering you, you can always tell me..."

I gulped and squeezed her hand tightly...what if she took it as if I don't trust her, what if she break up with me immediately...

Moonbyul: "Hyejin? Please tell me what's wrong..."

Hwasa: "I'm just jealous..."

Moonbyul: "Jealous? Who are you jealous of?"

I gulp and showed her the picture which caused her to laugh, she took the phone away and place it down and kiss me...

Moonbyul: "You really got jealous of Yongsun Unnie? Hyejin ah~ you are so cute..."

She laughed and hug me tightly, I guess I was worried for no reasons...but now I'm worried about Yongsun Unnie. If Yongsun Unnie like Byul...wouldn't she be upset...she don't know we are dating.

Hwasa: "W-What if she like you?"

Moonbyul: "I'll reject her nicely."

Hwasa: "Don't you think it's time to come out to them?"

Moonbyul: "I guess you are right, they are after all family..."

[Next Day]

Solar: "Why are you both so nervous today?"

I hesitate for a little and Byul Unnie held my hands, I was scared...what if they don't like it...what if Wheein stop being my friend...what if they force us to break up.

Moonbyul: "Don't worry...I'm here with you Hyejin."

Wheein: "Jin ah? Spit it out...this isn't the straightforward Hyejin I know."

I swallowed a lump of air and kissed Byul on the lips making them squeal, Moonbyul smiled and nodded her head.

Hwasa: "We are dating..."

Solar: "I told you Wheein!"

Hwasa: "Wait you knew all along?"

Wheein: "Yeah...we caught you two doing it...in the washroom that day."

I smiled and hug Byul tightly and kissed her, she was right...there was nothing to be afraid of...