Wolf Huntress(Wheebyul)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
«»=Others

>Switch/Huntress: Moonbyul<
>Switch/werewolf: Wheein<

Wheein POV

*Growls*

I looked at the deer and circled around it, it moved back and tried to run away...only for me to shift into my human form and kicking it to the ground...I bite it's head off and killed it instantly.

*Howls*

"Wheein! You found food!"

"Bring it to our cave".

"Alright".

We dragged the deer to our cave, the only part of the forest that feels extremely safe...we are endangered species in this world, making us the last 1 percent werewolf...we hide in this area of the forest and feast on other animals, and hoping that no human hunter will be able to find us.

"Delicious".

"I'm going out to hunt...be careful".

"That's what I should be saying".

"Just howl if anything happens".

I usually hunts for dinner after lunch, usually this forest have nothing but rabbits...squirrels and chipmunks, maybe some fish in the river but if we are lucky enough...there will be group of deers in this forest, and if we are unlucky...humans.

"Rabbits!"

I shifted into a wolf and pounce on it, biting softly so it won't die, rabbits are tastier if they are eaten fresh...I wag my tail and walk slowly back to the cave.

*HOWLS*
*HOWLS*

Hyejin...she is calling for help, I dropped the rabbit and rushed back to the cave, the howling became more distress and weak...what is going on, I rushed back and saw 2 humans in the cave...I was shocked how did they find us.

*GROWLS*

"Solar, watch this werewolf...I'll try to control this small one".

"Alright...now don't worry little wolf, we are here to help you".

I watched the other human took out a syringe, pointing it at Hyejin neck...I quickly shifted and gave her a kick, carrying Hyejin out of the cave quickly.

"W-Wheein, I'm fine...you should escape...quick".

"You're my best friend, I'd rather die than leave you with them!"

I continued running and stepped on a trap, a net immediately dropped down and trap us inside...I started panicking, what should I do...what do those humans want.

"There they are, check if they are injured".

"Don't worry, we are from the endangered species group...we help endangered species like you, we won't hurt you".

*whimper*

"Yong...get the Tranquilizers, this one is panicking".

"Got it...now calm down alright".

She pushed the syringe gently into my neck...I felt myself calm down a little, they carried me and Hyejin into a truck and put a collar on us, they took us to a lab and started checking on our body, from our head to toes...even checking on the food we are able to eat, at first I thought they'll let us back in the wild, but they brought us back to their places...they are separating Hyejin from me and keeping us as if we are pets, and they are literally driving us away.