Fun

Loki slowly approaches the young girl sobbing on the floor.

Gently placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Little one, what has happened to distress you so?"

The girl turned and looked into his eyes. Seeing just worry and an attempt at comfort she threw herself into his arms sobbing still, eventually the young girl fell asleep still clinging to Loki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Select your teams if you wish." Severus walked to Lucius and the Dark Lord. "Shall we?"

"Yes." Lucius was looking forward to this. He hadn't had a good duel in a long time.

"It shouldn't take too long given it is students."

Severus didn't comment but did hide a slight smile. They were going to be impressed. Severus was trying to be upbeat but he missed his soulmate he knew he fucked up but he was just worried.

Narcissa was standing on a long platform with two students and two Death Eaters. Severus made a mental note that two he wanted to match up as a pair were sitting out the duel. Longbottom and Rookwood were standing behind Narcissa. "They will make a good fighting pair."

Severus wasn't surprised that Luna would know what he was planning. "Yes, runes and plants."

"Yes, control over the battle, wins the battle." The little seer waltzed over to where Draco was standing with his friends.

"When I remove the circle, it starts." Narcissa's wand was raised. She cast the spell and it started.

Narcissa was soon busy healing the injured that her four assistants were removing off of the mock battlefield. Severus, Lucius, and the Dark Lord were clearing the area around them. "This is a great idea." The Dark Lord hadn't had this kind of fun in a long time.

Soon it was Dean, Seamus, the Patil twins, Draco, Theo, and Blaise left for the students. They were fighting the remaining Death Eaters. The Dark Lord, Severus, and Lucius had removed the Lestrange and Carrow twins as well as several minor Death Eaters. Eventually, it was down to Bellatrix who was fighting Patil Twins when she got hit by a stunner from Dean. Lucius bound Theo up in a tree with a sticking charm. The Dark Lord mummified Draco, and Severus chained Seamus to remove him from the battle with a stunner and a spell he had crafted that hog-tied him.

Severus, Lucius, and the Dark Lord faced off against Dean, and the Patil twins. Dean dodged a series of chained spells by Severus while Lucius put his back against the Dark Lord's and they faced off against Dean and the Patil Twins. Severus was suddenly sucked into a mud hole and Padma stunned him. Pavarti moved forward and took out Lucius with a body bind. The Dark Lord stunned the Patil Twins as he moved away from Lucius.

"Our turn." Dean grinned and was almost dancing.

"Yes, our turn."

The Dark Lord and Dean started casting spells and everyone just watched amazed. "I hope someone is taking notes." Severus was going to watch this memory a few times as he saw Dean dance around the Dark Lord tossing out spells and the Dark Lord getting annoyed and using whatever he could in an attempt to land anything on him. They heard the Imperius Curse land on Dean but everyone was shocked when he just shook it off, as Sakura had taught them, laughing at the Dark Lord as he returned the spell. The Dark Lord dodged it and the duel went on.

"Did Dean just throw a kitchen sink at the Dark Lord?" Seamus was stunned. "I mean that takes everything including the kitchen sink to a new level."

"Where did he get it?" Was heard from a few.