Yule pt2

"What are these Sakura?" Lucius asked

Everyone had a device curious what it was.

"They are Phones, I used charms and runes so they are fed by magic to work, the white part flashes a colour to indicate who is calling, they have voice recognition so all you need to say is 'call Narcissa'"

Suddenly a ringing sound came from Narcissa's phone flashing green.

"That's how you know I'm calling, I flash green Grandpa is solid red, Lucy is solid white, Draco is solid blue, Severus is solid green and Cissa is flashing White."

"You can also video call, like  floo call but only we have access. Watch"

"Video call Draco"

Draco's phone began to flash green.

" To answer press the green button on the screen"

Draco did so and they could all see Sakura's face on the screen.

"See?" The phone spoke out

"To disconnect press the red button in the corner."

Draco did and Sakura's face disappeared from the screen.

"Also nothing short of a fiendfire can destroy them."

"This is amazing little snake. How long did it take you to charm and find the correct runes?"

"I've been working on this since I was 8, I only in the last 3 months found the runes. Once I made one is took about 3 days to make each one."

"You are brilliant." Draco breathed out.

"You just figured that out brother?"

They all laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You got phones to work with magic, in your first year?" A muggleborn asked.

Sakura smirked.