Aftermath

There was a flash of light in the Great hall, when it died down there stood a group of seven, Sakura threw a butter knife at the man with shoulder-length Dark hair who caught it before she tackled him.

"LADY SAKURA!" a booming voice called out.

Sakura was on the floor laughing with the dark-haired man.

"Why are we here little one?" He asked once he stopped laughing.

Sakura sat up.

"Well, we've been watching my life and the crimes of Dumbledick. We're just getting to where I met you guys."

"Who are you all?" A Ravenclaw asked.

Sakura got up from the floor. Turning to the hall.

"Allow me to introduce Loki Laufeyson, Thor Odinson, Anthony Stark, Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanov, Bucky Barnes and Clint Barton. These  are members of the Avengers."

"No way" some of the muggle-borns were bouncing in their seats.

"Have a seat guys." The now-named people sat and the screen flicked to life again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura 'woke' in a Black bed, surrounded by skulls. Curious as to where she was. A gravelly voice called out.

"Ah, you are aware Mistress."

"Who are you?" Sakura asked.

"I have many names, but the two you would recognise would be Thanatos or Death."

"So I'm dead then?"

"Oh no, I simply called you here in your mindscape to inform you of a few things, one being that Lady Magic and myself are extremely proud of you and what you have achieved. Dumbledore and his pawns will never be reborn and are currently being tortured for the rest of eternity."

"Yay!!" Sakura sarcastically spoke.

"Why tell me?"

"Well you are my Mistress, you collected all of my Hallows and are from the Peverell line. So I need to inform you about your role, you received a gift from Lady Magic and now you will receive one from me." Death touched Sakura's head and transferred all the information and his gift to his Mistress.

As she began to wake in the real world Death made one last comment.

"By the way you and your Soulmate are now immortal."

Before Sakura could reply she was dragged into wakefulness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura gently woke to the voices of Minerva, Filius, Severus, her Grandpa, Lucius and Cissy and Poppy.

"I don't care, what she did was reckless! And she got hurt." Severus was practically screaming.

Sakura was absolutely furious, she snapped her eyes open, and with a burst of magic she cushioned the wall before sticking them all to it.

Her eyes were glowing gold.

"HOW DARE YOU! YOU THINK ME JUST SOME WEAK WOMAN?, YOU THINK I HAVE NOTHING TO DEFEND?, I SPENT MOST OF MY LIFE BEING DEGRADED AND SPOKE DOWN TOO AND I WONT ACCEPT THAT FROM YOU!!"

The next thing any of them knew Sakura had disappeared and became a flock of a thousand Ravens, they flew around before smashing their way out of the infirmary windows.

"Well you fucked up." Tom breathed out.

They fell from the wall.

Severus wasn't expecting the slap.