Down time.

Sakura was talking a bit to Filius.  Filius and Sakura had had a long conversation in the Great hall that morning about charm theories. This was information Dumbledore didn't want to hear. Dumbledore wanted Sakura to be linked to Gryffindor and have only Gryffindor friends.

Dumbledore called Sakura to his office as she was talking to Filius and Severus about combining potions and charms. Both men were thrilled with how intelligent Sakura is.

Sakura requested that both came with her as she didn't want to be with the headmaster alone, they agreed.

"Sakura I am sure you are wondering why I called you up here?" Dumbledore looked at Professor Flitwick and Snape wishing they weren't there.

"Kind of. I haven't done anything wrong. So I am wondering why you have called me up here." She was still pissed about Dumbles stealing the trophy and giving it to the Gryffindors but she wasn't going to show that. She was just going to make sure the man paid for it later, somehow. If this meeting went the way she thought, it might be payback sooner than she expected.

"That is why I am asking you up here. You see you can't go to your friends' houses." Dumbledore stated.

"Headmaster, I really do not appreciate being lied to by you about you trying to force me to stay someplace. I really do not enjoy you trying to force your way on me. I am just a student here like any other student. Yet somehow you seem determined to rule my life when you have no say in it." Sakura informed him. "Now I am going to go and finish packing. I will see you at the feast, professors." Sakura got up and left the office.

After she left Flitwick looked at the Headmaster. "She is correct and I do not appreciate it either. I do not want to be dragged up here for this type of thing again. Your interference isn't appreciated and I wish you would leave the girl alone. She has a perfectly legal guardian who is more than able to handle her care." Flitwick left the office.

"I fully agree with them, Albus. Stop trying to run her life."

"Severus, you know what she must do."

"Do you think that by lying about the wards or trying to get her to stay with the Weasleys is the best way to go? She barely knows the Weasleys. Forcing your guardianship isn't going to make her trust you."

Sakura walked into Severus' classroom approached him and gave him a kiss in his cheek.

"Can you apparate me somewhere please,  I found Nagini and we need to collect her.

"You Grandfather will be pleased,  he's  been looking for her since he got his body back. "

"Yeah so can you take me.?"

"Of course"

Walking out of his classroom, they headed to the end of Hogwarts wards, Sakura grabbed hold of Severus and they disappeared with a loud crack.

Arriving in a vast forest,  Sakura began to call out.

~Nagini, I'm not here to hurt you. Granpa has been looking for you and I just want to take you home to him.~

The huge snake peeked its head out from its burrow. ~No killing Nagini?~

~No. How would you like to come with us? Ill take you to Granpa~

Nagini was out of her burrow. ~Let's go.~

They apperated to Malfoy Manor,  Sakura called for Tilly.

"Tilly "

"Mistress Sakura, call Tilly."

"Can you get my Grandpa please,  don't tell him about Nagini."

"Tilly be doings now."

After a few minutes the dark lord,  entered the room.

"Surprise!" Sakura called out

~Nagini!~ Tow breathed out and approached the snake and picked her up, and held her to him (well as well as he could with a snake.)

~ Hatchling I have missed you.~

~I have missed you aswell. ~

~you should Thank my  grandhatchling for finding me.~

Tom walked over to Sakura who's smile was beaming. Happy her Grandpa got his Friend back.

Hugging his granddaughter and repeatedly thanking her.

(A few hours later)

"You three have the whole of Yule to make plans for next year." Narcissa stood in the doorway. "Come and join the rest of us. Draco has some games out."

~Yes, family time.~ Nagini slithered into the room. ~I want to play Monopoly.~

"She wants to play Monopoly, doesn't she?" Severus wasn't sure how a snake could get addicted to a boardgame but Nagini was.

"Yes." Tom patted Nagini's head. ~ Sakura too?~

~Yes, my hatchlings like that game too, including you. You just don't want to admit it.~

~You promised to keep that a secret.~ Tom knew Nagini had kept his secrets and would continue to do so.

~I do. Just like I do for all my hatchlings."

"It's Monopoly time." Draco and Sakura bounced into the room.

"We have the board all set up." Draco handed out everyone's favorite piece. Everyone knew they lost. They were going to be playing Monopoly.

*Flashback*

~Juliet, come out. I need to talk to you, my Grandpa told me of you, I wanted to see if I could get some potion ingredients from you my mate is a potion master and he'd love them.~

~Really?~ Juliet peeked her head out of the stone statue. ~I have a lot of stuff saved like Sal wanted me to.~ She looked around. ~They don't like that nasty old guy?~

~No, we don't. Severus, and I need to make some untraceable potions that we want to give the old goat.~ Sakura could see that Juliet was interested in what they had planned.

Juliet fully emerged. ~I got a lot of stuff saved. He bound us here with just a little door to go out and feed. I miss playing with the unicorns and other animals.~

~I will remove the wards so that you can roam again. I will add a parsel invisibility spell so he can't see you either." Sakura nodded her agreement.

~Come, Sal only wanted us to show the ones worthy of it. You are worthy." Juliet guided her down the long tunnel. They passed the opening that leads to the bathroom. Juliet took position on one side of a section of the wall. ~After you enter once, you can enter any time without the words.~

Juliet used her head and placed Sakura in front of the section. ~Say Potion Master, Lord Salazar Slytherin.~ Juliet moved back into place.

Sakura looked at the section and repeated the words. The wall slid back and she stared into a dark room, with candles slowly starting to light. Inside the room was three walls of books, four large wooden tables in a square with some space between them. There were a variety of cauldrons on the bare wall. There were potion bottles filled with ingredients and potions on the shelves below the four tables.

~There are two smaller rooms filled with ingredients and potions.~ Juliet slithered into the room. She went to the back wall. ~Slytherin rules.~ The wall opened revealing two smaller rooms behind the wall.

~Thank you, Juliet.~ Sakura was bouncing. ~We're going to have so much fun.~