Feeling New

Over in the the healing chamber Sakura had passed out. Goblin Healer Silver was beyond angry, heading to Ironclaw's office and knocking.

"Enter"

"How dare they!"

"Everyone this is my Wife, Silver. What is wrong?"

Glancing around the room

"They are trustworthy?"

"They have all taken a vow not to reveal anything."

"That poor Losski cuujoi"

At the confused looks Filius spoke up.

"It means Little Cookie."

"Yes, the poor girl has Scars, misaligned bones, damaged tendons, nerve damage. Do you know what amazes me the most."

"What dear?" Ironclaw replied angry at the Little Witches treatment.

"She's unbelievably strong when we saw the scars, she smiled at us and said 'these just prove I refused to let them break me' She's a warrior, no doubt about it."

Severus was angry.....no he was furious.

His Soulmate, had been badly Abused probably worse than he himself had from his drunkard father.

It was decided that they all get tested and cleansed if needed.

Turned out everyone apart from Filius had potions and compulsions on them.

Minerva's were to allow Gryffindor to get away with anything, loyalty to Albus Dumbledore.

Lucius had excessive pride potions, Ego and to always obey Voldemort.

Narcissa had Obliviates of Lily's true blood status, her god daughter and a potion stopping her having anymore children after Draco

Draco had pride potions and hatred to Sakura when she turned him down. They would have become active when he got to Hogwarts.

Severus had several blocks on his inherited Magics, blocked Soulbond, and a 30 percentage block on his core.

After cleansing a few hours later. There was a knock on Ironclaw's office door.

"Enter"

Severus lost his breath at who entered.

"Sorry Ironclaw, I can come back later?" Sakura spoke while swaying slightly

Suddenly her eyes rolled back and she passed out. Luckily she was caught by Lucius.

Ironclaw transfigured a cot bed and indicated to Lucius to place her there.

Narcissa was cooing "Oh she's gorgeous"

"Who is she Mother?" Draco asked

With the bond open now Narcissa and Severus knew exactly who she was.

"This little Dragon is your godsister, Sakura."

Severus couldn't speak, he was in awe at his soul mate and while he wasn't attracted to her yet as she was far too young. He knew he would be.

Lucius Smirked at his old friend. Seeing his devotion already. Nudging him Severus snapped out of his reverie.

"Don't worry Severus, we will protect her. Especially from Dumbledore."

Looking gratefully at Lucius.

"What if I'm not enough for her Lucius?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The great hall was in shock at what had occurred so far, no one expected to see Snape of all people like that.

"My love, Mother Magic Made us Soulmates, but you being you made me fall in love with you, you have always been enough and always will be."

Severus looked at his Wife. Thankful that she was her and that she loved him, he was truly blessed.

Hugging her to him with a hand on her stomach feeling his child kick.

"See little one agrees with me!" Sakura smirked.

Severus laughed and kissed his wife.