18| Slap and Stomp

Chapter 18

After that last panic attack, I started taking things a bit more seriously. I studies a bit and did my work. But my thoughts keep bothering me at the back of my mind. It was as if some strong form of darkness was chained behind in my mind and with a small mishap it would let loose. Life seems to be ok on the outside but dark and gloomy on the inside.

After a week or so am meeting Aarav. We planned once again to meet at his house as his parents were out of station. My stress will be relieved once I meet him for sure.

"Hey, baby!" Aarav squeals as I enter the house. Once I enter I see a table set up with a red cloth draping it, two plates set on either side, and a candle right in the middle that was glowing. Romantic music was playing in the background.

"Would you like to have a dance milady?" He says extending his hand. I take it feeling my checks heat at him calling me my lady.

The music was slow and we just swayed to the beat in his embrace.

I looked him in the eyes, then my eyes slowly drifted to his lips. I stopped in between the dance and tip-toed my feet to place a kiss on his lips. Just as I was about to pull off his hands pulled me in further and placed a kiss right back.

"I can't get enough of these lips, they are soft and so so sweet." He murmurs going back to kissing again. His hands move around my body as he felt every inch of it. It literally felt like he was worshipping me.

His lips slowly moved to my neck as he placed a few more kisses down my neck. A contented sigh left his lips. He slowly pulled me with himself. He made his way to his sofa and made me sit on his lap.

He got back to kissing me again and his hands roamed everywhere.

"Gosh! How much I want you." He tells me and I could feel that he wants me. I don't know what got into me I pulled him by his hair and whispered in his ears "Take me." That was enough to fire him up. I was pushed down to the sofa and he started working his miracle.

"I want you inside me," I tell him without even thinking much. But before he could do anything. I hear a knock on the door. I push him off of me to collect my clothes. But the voice on the other side stopped me from even doing anything.

" Aarav baby, why aren't you lifting my calls?" I hear Isha's voice on the other side and I see Aarav getting paler on the other side.

"Am coming in baby." She says opening the lock. She even had the key access.

I quickly cover myself with the nearby blanket. I stand there still.

"YOU CHEATER," Isha shouts her words aimed at me.

" I knew you always wanted to sleep with my boyfriend" She comes striding towards me and slaps me on my face.

So I am now the girl he cheated with.

Tears trickle down my face. I look at Aarav but his eyes were fixated on his girlfriend.

"It's not what you think it is." He explains to her, but nothing to me.

"She is practically naked in front of me Aarav what else do you want me to do?" She asks him.

"I can convince." He says as he goes to talk with Isha.

"Convince? What will you convince me about? That you played with my heart? That you slept with a no-name behind my back?" She says her eyes throwing darts at me. But I didn't know what to do.

" Don't come after me." She warns him as she leaves the house.

But he still goes behind her. He left me there standing. I wait for him but he doesn't come. I should have known. I should have.

I dress up quickly and I called the only person I knew would come right away.

"You were right Dhruv. I was terribly wrong." I tell him crying with every word that came out of my mouth.

"What happened Saumya? Where are you?" Dhruv asks me.

"Aarav's home. Please come take me." I ask him once again, desperately.

"Please," I murmur once again. I just cut the call. Hoping he would come.

Just then Aarav enters.

"Saumya, listen," He says trying to take my hand. But I swing back my hand.

"I won't!" I tell him, anger boiling in me.

"You listen to me now! Why the fuck would you play with me like that?! " I ask him expecting an answer from him, but he doesn't answer.

"Dhruv was so right about. I was blinded by your stupid love to not see it." I tell him as anger runs through my body.

"Saumya-" He says trying to hold my hand again but I push it back.

"You Fucking Ran after her! While I was blatantly labeled as a whore!" I shout in his face. He flinches.

"I couldn't see you heartbroken and I really did love you." He tells me.

His fucking audacity.

"Oh! So this is how you treat a person that you love. Go behind their back and get them labeled as a cheater," I ask him. My voice was never this high with him.

" I can't show you off as my girlfriend." He tells me once again blatantly and his words just pierce through me.

"Then why did you come after me?" I shout at his face.

"Because I love you." He tells me.

"Do you even hear what you are telling?" I ask him stupefied at his answer.

" I love you." He tells me once again. This time it got to me. I stepped up anger was boiling inside me. I slapped him right across his face.

" Never even think coming back near me, I deserve someone way better. Who will treat me right." I tell pointing to his face.

I see the car park itself by the gate and I knew it was Dhruv's. Thank god he is here.

"Never show me your face again and now this time really – GET LOST," I say stomping hard on his foot and running for my dear life to Dhruv's car.

Once he spots me he opens up the car door and lets me in.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" He asks me with concern evident in his voice. That concern just melts my heart and I cry, cry for a long long time.

Ain't I shedding tears for the wrong guy?

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

And Scene!
How was it? Was it good? Did you expect this? I think some of you kinda did. Anyway hope you enjoyed this, chapter. There will probably be 2 more chapters and an epilogue. Yes, a short book. But as I told you before this book was meant to be short. 

Hope you guys liked it. If you liked this, please stay tuned for my next book which I will announce soon and also you can check out my previous book by that time.

Any way Until the next chapter
~Author

Any way Until the next chapter~Author