DEYANIRA ~ 20

We are at Duke's house because he wanted us to meet here

We are at Duke's house because he wanted us to meet here. His house is nice, cozy and morden mansion. It's surrounded by tons of trees and grass.  His house is beautiful and if I ever feel like getting away from Saskia and Keir, I will come here.

I haven't seen Keir since we talked. He is never at home and to be honest I don't care. I still love him and I'm hurting so not seeing him is doing justice to my heart.

I just realised that that's stupid but who cares.

I smiled looking at Duke and the kids play. I brought Lily as well and she seems to be connecting well with Duke.

I stood up from my chair and walked into the house. I went to the kitchen and started making lunch. I know that these guys will get hungry soon.

I'm going to cook Pelmeni. Duke and the kids love this dish so much. I learnt how to cook this dish from Duke's mom.

Duke's mom, Melanie, is a beautiful and kind woman. She helped me so much when Marella was a new born. I love that woman.

Thirty minutes later Duke and the kids entered the house. They had bright smiles on their face which made me happy.

" Smells good, what are you cooking?" Duke asked. He kissed my cheek while passing to go to the sink.

" Do you realise that we are not married, we are not dating and we  are not engaged"

" I don't, my baby momma is my wife"he said nonchalantly.

" What are you cooking?" Lily asked as she peeked into the pot.

" You are gonna get burnt" she took a step back and looked at me curiously.

" Estoy cocinando una comida rusa llamada Pelmeni.  Lo probarás cuando termine de cocinar(I'm cooking a Russian meal called Pelmeni. You will taste when I'm done cooking) "

" Ay mamá!!  Tu cocinas Pelmeni!!  me encanta Pelmeni (Ooh Mama!! You cook Pelmeni!! I love Pelmeni) " Marcella said excitedly.

" Lemi!!" Marella yelled clapping her hands in excitement too.

" I can't wait to try it. It seems like the girls love the dish" Lily said

When I was done cooking I dished out the food for everyone. We all took our seats and started eating.

" This is really delicious. Pelmeni is my new favourite dish" Lily chirped.

" The next time you guys visit me, I will cook another delicious Russian meal for you" Duke said

------

" Why did you come to Italy Duke?" I asked him when we were alone. The kids were sleeping upstairs.

" Your uncle is giving me trouble—" I cut him off.

" No no no no, Alfonso is not my uncle" I said.

He chuckled, " Alfonso is messing with my Mafia and he is breaking the rules on the Ruled Paper"

Duke is boss of the Russian Mafia. That Mafia is a no go area. Those people are ruthless, cruel, their punishments are out of this world and they experiment on the people that wronged them. Typical Russians.

" Classic Alfonso. So what are you planning to do to him?"

" He caused some really serious damage and I'm gonna make him pay. I'm still working on a plan to lure him to me"

" I'm working on that too. We should work together to bring Alfonso down. The more the merrier"

" You know I like working solo but because you are my wife I will work with you" he gave me a toothy smile.

" I'm not your wife" I said giving him a sarcastic smile.

" Yet..."