DEYANIRA ~ 17

"Can we talk?" I hate those three words because I hate talking about how I feel

" No" I said however Keir pulled me into an empty room and locked the door.

" Look Kendra, I'm sorry about the other day" he started. " But —"

" Fuck off Keir, you can't apologise then say but. What the fuck do you want from me?"

" I feel as though things are awkward and tense between us and I don't want what happened the other day to ruin our friendship"

" So you didn't mean any of the things you said?" I asked hoping he would say 'I did'.

" No, I didn't mean what I said. That was just a way to get you to agree with me" my heart broke into many pieces. I'd just finally admitted to myself that I love him and he goes and says this.

" Wow" was the only thing I could say. I was trying so hard to not let my tears fall.

" So you seduced me just to tell me that you didn't mean it. I fucking love you!!" I didn't intend for that to come out but it did.

" W-what? I'm so sorry that I lead you on Kendra but I see you as my little sister and nothing more"

" Oh so you seduce your little sister!!? You kiss her neck and tell her that you want to fuck her all day!!? You do that to your little sister?"

He just stood there shocked. He didn't utter a word and that angered me even more.

" You are a jerk Keir. How could you do this to me? Huh? You are very heartless"

" I'm so sorry Ke—" I cut him off by slapping him.

" It's a pity I love you however our friendship is over. I just can't be around you knowing that you broke my heart and you are not even sorry about it"

I unlocked the door and walked out of the room without another glance. I ran up to my car and quickly drove out of Keir and Kia's house.

I just wanted fresh air and to be alone for some minutes. Taking out my phone, I texted Kia to look after the kids.

I took out my assassin phone and switched. I immediately received a phone call from some unknown number.

" Is this the Deyanira...?" a female voice asked.

" Yes" I spoke on my coldest tone because if I speak in my normal tone there is a high chance that someone will trace it back to me.

" I've been trying to get a hold of you for the past year. I'm glad you are back now. I need you to kill Jack Smith for ten million"

Jack Smith is a corrupt politician. He cheats people out of their money. And he is involved in some shady business but people can't prove it. Jack disgusts me.

" Send half of the money and I will have it done by tomorrow morning"

" Thank you" I hung up the phone.

I drove to hotel and got a room for two nights. I changed into my assassin clothes that I always have in the car.

My clothes consist of black tights, black tight t-shirt, a mask( with Deyanira engraved on it), gloves and some running shoes. It's not much really, I just picked some comfortable and suitable clothes.

After changing, I drove to the location that the lady send me. I parked my car three blocks from Jack's place so that no one would see it.

I wore my mask and then jumped over the fence. His security is weak as fuck so it was easy.

I shot the back door open and walked inside. Searching the house, I found Jack having sex with two young girls. The girls are old enough to be his daughters.

" I'm sorry to interrupt but I need Jack" I said walking around the room  and examining the items in it.

" What!! Who let you in!!? Aa—" before he could scream I shot one of the girls in the head killing her.

" Shut up before I kill you too" I threatened making him shut his disgusting mouth.

" I will give you whatever you want. You name it. Money—"

" I don't have time for this Jack. I'm sure you know who I am and what I do. So without wasting time, bye" I shot him in the head.

The other girl let out a scream making me shoot the roof to silence her.

" You will do as I say, are we clear?" she quickly nodded her head. " I want you to hold this gun"

I handed the gun over to her and she reluctantly took it. She pointed the gun at me and tried to shoot but there were no bullets.

I just shook my head at her and walked out of the house making sure the security doesn't spot me.

Once out, I called that lady and told her the job is done. She paid my other half and we cut ties.

I sighed and drove to a beach. I just wanted to lay down and think.

Sometimes you just have to pause and take a deep breath.