DEYANIRA ~ 18

" Mama!!" I smiled at Marcella

" Mama!!" I smiled at Marcella. Picking her up, I set her on my lap and started showing her with kisses. She let out cute giggles of happiness.

"How was your night my love?" I asked, stroking her perfect black curls back.

" Amazin'. I dream of you, Marie, Aunty Kiki and unicorns. Ooh and I..." she continued talking about her dream and I listened intently.

" Are you hungry?" I asked when she was done narrating her dream.

" Yeah, can you please make me some pancakes, eggs and banana milk?"

" Of course" Standing up, I set her on my hip and walked out of the room with Carmen behind me.

" I wish I had a mom like you" Carmen said out of the blue.

" Thank you, I guess" I said, not sure of what to say.

" What do you want to eat?" I asked Carmen.

" Anything will be fine for me" I stared at her. "fine, I will have pancakes, bacon, eggs and coffee"

" Ok, where is your twin?" before she could say anything Cameron and Saskia appeared.

" I bet you a 100$ that there is something going on between Kia and Cameron" I whispered to Carmen.

" There definitely is something going on" our conversation ended when the two love birds reached us.

" I'm hungry" was the first thing Kia said. I rolled my eyes at her and continued walking to the kitchen.

" Where is Marella?" Carmen asked

" Sleeping like a baby" Cameron replied.

" That's because she is a baby, dumbass" Carmen sassed starting an unnecessary fight.

Kids!!

---------

I hate the men in my life besides my brothers.

" What do you want!!?" I snapped at Marella's at father, Duke.

" You" he smugly said. " I want to see my beautiful daughters"

Duke is such a kind and humble man. Even though Marcella is not his biological daughter he still treats her like one. I love that about him and nothing else.

" When?" I asked. I would never deny him the fight to see them even though I hate him so much.

" When are you free? I'm in Florence as we speak"